The Lumen Sages and the Umbra!/Bayonetta vs. Jeanne!

You were getting curious as to what the hell happened in Bayonetta's past, so when she took off on her own to Paradiso, leaving you and the girls to look after Cereza, you did a little bit of asking around with a certain Goddess. 

(Y/N): Najimi, do you know anything about the Umbra witches? 

Najimi appeared from the DS screen. 

Najimi: Umbra Witches? 

(Y/N): Yeah, in this world they're these sexy witches who use their hair to do these crazy and amazing abilities! And- 

Najimi: Anything else you want me to tell you about? 

(Y/N): What are the Eyes of the World? 

Najimi: Okay. The Umbra Witches watched over the world alongside their counterparts, the Lumen Sages. 

(Y/N): Lumen Sages. 

Najimi: Each of them were given one of the Eyes of the World as well. 

(Y/N): I see. 

Najimi: But then something happened. A Lumen Sage and an Umbra Witch fell in love, and they had a child together. 

(Y/N): Ah, forbidden love. 

Najimi: Tragic, I know. Anyway, the father was exiled, and the mother was imprisoned. But the child grew up under the Umbra Witches. And her birth caused a war to break out between both clans. 

(Y/N): Sheesh, that's terrifying. Apparently, Bayonetta is doing some research herself on that. And well- 

Najimi: The stone you're looking for is on an island where the Ithavoli Group has set up operations. 

(Y/N): Right, got it. Thanks Najimi. 

Najimi: Anytime. 

Later...

You all waited for Bayonetta as she returned. 

(Y/N): So, did you find out anything? 

Bayonetta: I think so, with this. 

She gave you a stone that had the names Cereza and Jeanne on it. 

(Y/N): Wait. That's the name of- 

You looked at Cereza. 

Cereza: Mummy! 

Bayonetta: Little One, is there anything important to you? 

Cereza: Uh huh! You gave me this! 

She showed a medallion that was given to her in the past. 

Cereza: And you said to cherish what's important to me. 

(Y/N): Aww, that's cute! 

Bayonetta blushed and tried to hide it, but you smirked at it. 

Ruby: Awww! 

And with that... 

You had borrowed a jet plane so that you could fly everyone over to Isla Del Sol, where the Ithavoll Group was located. There would be the location of the Stone. 

(Y/N): Welcome aboard Air (Y/N), all passengers please remain seated and keep your seatbelts fastened until the captain says so. 

Ruby: I didn't know you knew how to fly a plane. 

(Y/N): Ruby, you have no idea what things I have learned when traveling with a certain man named Joseph. I swear, I'm never letting Joseph fly ever again.