Crash Land in Hong Kong!

You made your way to the cockpit along with the other Crusaders. 

Attendant: Excuse me, Sir. The cockpit is off limits to passengers. 

(Y/N): Sorry Ma'am, but we have an emergency on our hands. 

Jotaro: You heard him, Lady. Move it! 

Jotaro pushed her out of the way. 

(Y/N): Totally unnecessary. 

Jotaro: I didn't see you do anything. 

Kakyoin: Don't mind my friend. It's an emergency. 

The attendant blushed at Kakyoin. 

Attendant: He's so cute! 

(Y/N): Kakyoin! Come on! 

Inside the cockpit... 

You guys saw that Tower of Gray got to the pilots first. 

(Y/N): DAMN IT! That stupid bug got to us first! 

???: HAHAHAHAHA! 

Everyone: WHAT?! 

You all turned to see the old man still alive! 

(Y/N): HOW ARE YOU EVEN STILL ALIVE?! 

Gray Fly: My Stand is the Tower, which means accidents and the end of journeys! You will never reach Lord Dio! Even if you live through this, you still have a long way to get to Egypt! The rest of my Master's minions will follow you at every turn! LORD DIO WILL RULE OVER ALL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

And then he died for real. 

(Y/N): Okay, let's- 

Joseph: Leave this to me. 

(Y/N): NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! Joseph, you are not flying again! 

Joseph: What? Are you that traumatized from the last time? 

(Y/N): WE WERE BEING PURSUED BY AN IMMORTAL BEING LAST TIME! AND WE CRASHED INTO A VOLCANO! 

Jotaro: Wait, you both what? 

(Y/N): Jotaro, your Grandpa has been through a plane crash before. One of which I was present at! 

Jotaro: I swear, I'm not getting on another plane with you two again. 

(Y/N): It's a deal! 

Eventually... 

Joseph somehow managed to maneuver everyone into water, allowing for a helicopter to rescue the passengers. 

Gray Fly was right though. Dio's minions would be following all of you. It was best to go by land in order not to endanger anyone else. 

You all had arrived in Hong Kong. 

(Y/N): Ah, the bustling streets of Hong Kong. One of the most populated places in the world. 

The Stardust Crusaders decided to stop for something to eat first. 

Kakyoin: If we were still on that plane we'd be in Egypt by now. 

Joseph: True. But, it was a century ago that Jules Verne wrote Around the World in Eighty Days, and that was during the era of steam engines and balloons. Even without a plane, we can easily cover 10,000 km to Egypt in 50 days. To go by sea, we have to charter a good-sized boat and head around the Malaysian Peninsula to the Indian Ocean. 

(Y/N): Ah, I see. A Silk Road, by the sea! Joseph, you crafty bastard! You still got it! 

Avdol: I have to agree as well. We'll be able to avoid teh dangers of a desert or Himalayan Attack.