Joining the Survey Corps!

The Titans had all gathered to the building where Team RWBY and the Scout Regiment Soldiers were, and- 

Ruby: SURPRISE! NOW! 

A bunch of smoke grenades appeared, and then gunfire hit the Titans to get them riled up and looking for their prey, only for all of them to jump out and hit their napes! 

Ruby: That's how you do a battle in a war! When strength can't work, you strategize! YEAH! 

Sasha: HA! WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO LIVE! 

Connie: GIRL, YOU ARE AWESOME! 

Jean: You know, now that I get a better look at her, she's ... cute! Yeah, very adorable. 

Weiss: See? She may be a dolt, but she's still our leader! And a damn good one! 

Krista: YAY FOR TEAMWORK! 

Ymir: Aren't you just adorable? 

Krista: (blushing) Y-Ymir! 

Blake: I think they might be in a relationship. 

Yang: Oh, no wonder she acted like that! Hey Ymir! 

Ymir: What? 

Yang: Congrats! You two make a cute couple! 

Ymir: I- Huh? Oh ... thanks. 

Krista: (blushing) Oh dear. 

Ymir: Don't worry Krista Darling, I'm here! 

She blushed beet red! 

And then as they all landed, Blake realized something. 

Blake: I don't hear anymore Titans! (Y/N) must have stopped them! 

Sasha: He did?! Where is he? 

(Y/N): Hey! 

You also had Eren, Armin, and Mikasa with you! 

(Y/N): The wall is sealed off! No more Titans! 

Krista and Ymir were blushing at you, and well Jean noticed and seemed jealous. 

Jean: Wait, how did this guy handle it all by himself? 

Eren: Uh ... 

Mikasa: That- 

Armin: The thing is ... He- 

They were nervous to answer, knowing that they would freak out, but- 

???: I KNOW! 

A soldier appeared. 

Soldier: I SAW IT ALL! HE CAN TURN INTO A TITAN! HE'S ONE OF THEM! 

Everyone: WHAT?! 

A bunch more soldiers appeared. 

(Y/N): But I saved your lives! I swear, I- 

Soldier 2: It's without a doubt his existence is a threat to the human race. 

Ruby: HEY! YOU CAN'T SAY THAT! 

Yang: YOU FUCKERS TAKE THAT BACK! 

Officer: And you would back him up like that? 

Eren: DO YOU ASSHOLES HAVE YOUR HEADS UP YOUR ASSES OR SOMETHING?! HE SAVED ALL OF YOU AND YOU PERSECUTE HIM FOR THAT?! 

Armin: Eren, wait- 

Eren: NO! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! YOU GUYS ARE STUPID IF YOU THINK THAT HE WOULD POSE A THREAT TO US! 

???: I would recommend listening to him, even if his statement was a very idiotic name-calling came out. 

A short man appeared. 

Levi Ackerman (Leader of the Special Squad of the Survey Corps! He is regarded as the strongest soldier of humanity! He is known as a neat freak and can't stand uncleanliness! Not only that, but he's a stoic man who rarely shows emotion, and doesn...

Levi Ackerman (Leader of the Special Squad of the Survey Corps! He is regarded as the strongest soldier of humanity! He is known as a neat freak and can't stand uncleanliness! Not only that, but he's a stoic man who rarely shows emotion, and doesn't hesitate when it comes to killing titans! Despite his rude and strict methods, he places great trust and faith in his comrades!) 

(Y/N): Who's the shorty? 

Levi: (annoyed) If you're done saying idiotic things, then you should pay attention so that you can prove to them that you're no threat. 

(Y/N): Huh? 

Armin: (Y/N), that's Captain Levi of the Survey Corps. 

(Y/N): OH! I ... sorry, I didn't know that- 

Levi: Whatever. I'll take you to the Commander, that way your agreement can put in a good word with those in charge. 

(Y/N): Oh good. Thanks, Levi! 

Levi: Just get moving. 

(Y/N): Is it just me, or is he similar to Jotaro? 

Later... 

???: (Y/N) (L/N). Welcome. 

(Y/N): Hello. 

Erwin Smith (Commander of the Scout Regiment! He is an eloquent leader who values the safety and concern of his men!) 

Erwin: I am Commander Erwin Smith of the Scout Regiment. Is it true that you can turn into a Titan? 

(Y/N): Yes. 

Erwin: And according to your comrades, you have the intelligence to back it up. 

(Y/N): I do. 

Erwin: I'm sorry to say, but there are those that will call you a demon and persecute you. 

(Y/N): Assholes. 

Erwin: I'm sorry, but you can still prove to them that you are not a threat. 

(Y/N): How? 

Erwin: You and your comrades will join the Survey Corps. 

(Y/N): Alright! 

Erwin: Really? 

(Y/N): If it will prove to everyone else that I'm no monster, then fine! I'll do it! 

You were determined to prove yourself no matter what!