Judgement (Part 2!!)

Judgement was throwing a fit. 

Judgement: THIS CAN'T BE POSSIBLE! HOW CAN YOU SURVIVE A BULLET TO THE HEAD?! 

Avdol: It's true, I was shot in the forehead. But, since the Hanged Man stabbed me in teh back, for a moment, my face was looking up. Because of that, it only grazed me. I suppose it's what you call a blessing in disguise. Hol Horse's bullet only scratched my skin and skull. It never touched my brain. Although I did lose consciousness, it wasn't a fatal wound. 

Judgement: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Avdol: Cameo of the Judgement card, I will make you experience Hell! HELL 2 U! 

Polnareff: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! YOU'RE ACTUALLY ALIVE!

Judgement: HA! I can still make do with this! Not only did I kill the idiot, Polnareff! But I also killed Avdol who was actually alive! THIS IS GREAT NEWS! I WISH YOU BOTH GOOD FORTUNE! 

Judgement threw the Sherry clone to Avdol, surprising him! 

Avdol: AGH! 

Judgement: HAIL 2 U! 

Polnareff: YOU BASTARD! SHE MAY HAVE BEEN A DOLL! BUT THAT WAS STILL THE IMAGE OF MY SISTER! 

Avdol: You are stronger than I thought. 

Polnareff: Avdol, he's not just strong, but he's fast too! 

Judgement: Tell me Avdol, what three wishes do you desire? I shall grant them to you before I kill you! 

Polnareff: STOP MESSING WITH HIM YOU BASTARD! 

Avdol: Heh, make it four. 

Judgement: HUH?! 

Avdol: I wish to make my three wishes into four wishes! 

Judgement: WHAT?! 

Avdol: Are you denying my wish, Cameo?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO OFFERED IN THE FIRST PLACE! I WILL HAVE YOU KEEP YOUR PROMISE! 

The two went to attack, with Avdol overpowering Judgement! 

Judgement: AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! MY ARM! 

His armor was coming off. 

Avdol: Tsk tsk. It seems that my first wish came true. I wished to see you scream in pain. 

Judgement: IMPOSSIBLE! HOW STRONG ARE YOU?! 

Avdol: The wound when I was stabbed by the Hanged Man hasn't completely healed yet. I was guarding that would earlier. That's why I didn't go all out. I was family able to stand again in India about three days ago. I was also able to take a plane without any incidents. NOW FOR MY SECOND WISH- 

He hit Judgement in the face, making his eyes burst! 

Judgement: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! MY EYES! 

Avdol: My second wish was to make you scream in fear! And now for my third wish, TO MAKE YOU CRY IN REGRET! 

Avdol had Magician's Red kick Judgement in the chest, damaging him to the point he ran away! 

Polnareff: BASTARD! YOU GET BACK HERE YOU- 

Avdol: Polnareff wait. 

Polnareff: What? 

Avdol: With that kind of speed and power. It's the rule for Stands that the user has to be somewhere nearby. ANd he could be anywhere. 

The two moved through the grass to find a bamboo pipe sticking out of the ground.