The Night Warriors!

You guys had once again unlocked a new location! 

(Y/N): Hey girls! New location! 

Ruby: What is it this time? 

(Y/N): It says, "Darkstalkers Realm." 

Blake: This sounds ... spooky-related. 

Weiss: Spooky? Wait, this isn't going to be like what happened in Africa last time when we saw the Plagas again? 

(Y/N): I don't think so. Who knows, this would be more light-hearted scary than that kind of scary! 

Yang: Well, I'm looking forward to punching a monster no matter what! 

(Y/N): That's the spirit, Yang! Let's go! 

Ruby: YEAH! TO ADVENTURE AND ONWARD! 

Meanwhile... 

A flaming mass approaches the planet earth and lands right in the middle of the ocean. 

Out from it floats a villainous being. 

Pyron (An alien from the planet known as Hellstorm! After evolving over many years, he became a powerful alien who can control fire and has an orbital span that stretched over 400,000 light years and counting

Pyron (An alien from the planet known as Hellstorm! After evolving over many years, he became a powerful alien who can control fire and has an orbital span that stretched over 400,000 light years and counting. Over the span of 200 million years, he sought to collect worlds and other celestial objects throughout space by consuming them in flames! He created an army of robots in order to wipe out all life! He claims to be the master of all fire, and is very prideful and arrogant!) 

Pyron: Ah, the earth should be perfect for me to consume now. After 65 million years, all other life should be- 

But then he sensed so many life signs. 

Pyron: WHAT THE HELL?! Why haven't my robots done anything? UGH! Do I have to reactivate them? No, of course. The creatures that walk the night. I've heard about them before, the Darkstalkers. Very well then, I'll just have to let them all know where I am located. 

He sounds out a message across the entire world. 

Pyron: People of the planet Earth, I am Pyron, and I have come to consume the entire world. Unless anyone can come and face me that is. I relish the challenge. 

Luckily, you and the girls heard that upon arriving. 

(Y/N): God damn it. 

Ruby: Aliens again? 

(Y/N): Yep, aliens.