The Underground Garden!

All of you had finished the puzzle and now made it into an underground chamber full of flowers with a pyramid in the middle. 

Chris: What is this place? 

(Y/N): I don't know. But I'm more surprised by the flowers over here. 

Sheva: Yeah, how did they survive underground? 

Yang: Maybe these flowers are different from normal ones. 

Ruby: Hey, there's something off about that stone. 

Chris: What is it? 

Ruby: Hmm ... 

She wiped off the dust to find a faded Umbrella logo. 

Ruby: Umbrella. 

(Y/N): WHAT?! 

Weiss: UMBRELLA?! 

Blake: Did Umbrella have any business down here? 

Chris: I don't know, but it doesn't look like ayone'sbeen around for a while. 

(Y/N): If Umbrella had a connection with this, then that's not a good sign. 

The team continued onwards to find a hallway. 

And there was a file talking about how the researchers extracted something called the Progenitor Virus from the flowers. 

(Y/N): It looks like they got something from those flowers. 

Weiss: Hmm ... I have a hunch about this. 

Blake: What is it Weiss? 

Yang: Yeah, come on, tell us. 

Weiss: Hang on! ... I think that this "Progenitor Virus" must be the predecessor to the T-Virus. 

(Y/N): WAIT! AS IN THE SAME VIRUS THAT CAUSED THE RACCOON CITY INCIDENT AND CREATED NEMESIS?! 

Weiss: Exactly. 

Chris: It's hard to believe, but looking at the facts, it could be true. 

The file also talked about Ozwell E. Spencer himself, and how he decided to create Umbrella. 

(Y/N): This talks about Spencer, and how he decided to form Umbrella. 

Yang: Well, every maniac has his day. 

Sheva: I'll say. 

Everyone continued onwards to find a lab with large tanks full of flowers and liquid. 

(Y/N): This is the facility from the picture. We must be getting close. 

Along the way, there were also cages containing goats, dogs, rats, and several other test animals. 

Ruby: A testing ground?! All these poor animals! Those Umbrella monsters! 

(Y/N): GUYS WAIT! 

Chris: What's up? 

(Y/N): Something's here! 

From above was- 

(Y/N): LICKER! 

Team RWBY: LICKER?! 

Yes, a Licker had appeared! 

It lunged to attack, but you grabbed it's tongue and pulled it in to smash it's head on the ground, killing it instantly. 

(Y/N): I fucking hate these things! 

Sheva: What the hell was that? 

Blake: We encountered those things in Raccoon City, and they were very dangerous.