The Emperor and the Hanged Man (Part 2!!)

(Y/N): Polnareff! Look out! 

Polnareff: What?! 

The Hanged Man appeared from a window. 

Hanged Man: HAHAHAHA! OH POLNAREFF! 

Polnareff: YOU! 

Hanged Man: Avdol is dead! And it's all your fault! I guess you owe him a big debt. If it wasn't for him and (Y/N), you would be a dead man! But don't worry, you will be happy, because you'll be seeing him soon! Oh and of course, little Sherry too. She was such a darling. 

Polnareff: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH YOU FUCKER!!!! 

(Y/N): NO POLNAREFF! DON'T! 

Polnareff attacked the mirror as the shards broke. 

Hanged Man: IDIOT! I exist only within a mirror and your Silver Chariot is incapable of entering it! That's why you can't hurt me! GET HIM HOL HORSE! 

Hol Horse: YOU GOT IT BUDDY! 

But Blackwhip stopped the gun! 

Hol Horse: WH- 

You slapped Hol Horse with it, and then delivered a powerful punch to him, sending him flying into a wall! 

Hol Horse: AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

Then you grabbed Polnareff and ran for it. 

Soon... 

(Y/N): ... 

Polnareff: (Y/N). I'm .. sorry. My sister ... as long as I could avenge her ... I didn't care if I died doing so. But ... I understand what you were trying to say. I won't let Avdol's death be in vain! I will fight to survive! 

(Y/N): Polnareff. 

You hugged him. 

(Y/N): I promise you, we won't let them get away with this. We're going to take down those two together! Hol Horse and his partner, they will regret what they did. 

Polnareff returned it with another hug. 

Polnareff: Merci, mon ami. (translation: Thank you my friend.)

Then you noticed something. 

(Y/N): HUH?! 

Something was in your eye. 

It was the Hanged Man! 

(Y/N): AGH! WHAT TH- 

You were stabbed. 

(Y/N): AAAAAAAAAAGH! 

Polnareff: (Y/N)! 

Hanged Man: HA! WHAT NOW POLNAREFF?! I GOT YOUR FRIEND RIGHT WHERE I WANT HIM! 

(Y/N): YOU BASTARD! YOU AMBUSHED AVDOL, AND NOW YOU DO THIS TO ME?! WHEN I FIND YOU, I'LL- 

Polnareff: (Y/N), you can't go and complain like that. When you want to avenge your fallen loved ones, you say- MY NAME IS JEAN PIERRE POLNAREFF! FOR THE HONOR OF MY SISTER AND SO MY FRIEND MUHAMMED AVDOL CAN REST IN PEACE ... 

He summoned Silver Chariot! 

Polnareff: I'M GOING TO SEND YOU STRAIGHT INTO THE DEPTHS OF DESPAIR, J. GEIL! SORRY ABOUT THIS! 

He kicked sand into your eye. 

(Y/N): AGH! 

You closed it, and he went into Polnareff's eye! 

(Y/N): POLNAREFF! HE'S IN YOUR EYE! 

Polnareff: I'm not sure how it works. But he's moving at the speed of light. That's faster than any person could see. But I knew that once you closed your eyes, teh only place he can go is into mine. So- 

He slashed and- 

Hanged Man took damage! 

???: AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

(Y/N): That must be J. Geil! 

You both rush to find him. 

???: Over here Dumbasses. 

He crawled out. 

J

J. Geil 

J. Geil: I'm J. Geil you pieces of- 

(Y/N): Yeah, two right hands. That's him. 

Polnareff: You're in for now you- 

J. Geil: HEY EVERYONE! GATHER AROUND! These two gentlemen here say they want to give you all the money they have! 

A bunch of beggars cane around to surround you and Polnareff! 

Beggar: Money! 

Beggar 2: Thank you so much! 

(Y/N): CRAP! 

J. Geil: I already know my weakness! If there are enough surfaces to reflect off of so that you won't be able to find its trajectory, then I can overcome that. I have no weaknesses! 

He began to move about the beggars' eyes and attack! 

(Y/N): YOU- 

J. Geil: HAHAHAHA! You really did waste your youth trying to hunt me down! But it looks like you won't succeed! What a pathetic life you've lived! I on the other hand will have even more girls to love and worship me! Just like your precious sister, Polnareff! She screamed really good before she died! 

Polnareff: YOU FUCKING SON OF A- 

(Y/N): Polnareff, when you want to get your revenge, you say- I AM (Y/N) (L/N)! To avenge my fallen friend, Avdol, and so that the sister of my friend, Polnareff can rest in peace- 

You took out a gold coin. 

(Y/N): You pay with your life! Take a good look. A gold coin that shines as bright as the sun. 

You flip it into the air. 

(Y/N): It looks like they're focusing their eyes on that one point. And so- 

Polnareff: Yes I see! Merci, (Y/N)! 

Polnaeff kicked sand into one beggar's eye and out came Hanged Man! 

Polnareff attacked, slashing J. Geil! 

J. Geil: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! 

(Y/N): Now that's a good scream. 

Polnaerff: Yes. Now I will send him to hell. But there's something I have to do first that the Devil wont' do for me! TURN HIS BODY INTO A PINCUSHION! I'VE WAITED YEARS FOR THIS MOMENT! 

Polnareff stabbed J. Geil over and over again with Silver Chariot before impaling him in the head, and flicking him right into a fence. 

J. Geil was dead, hung like the Hanged Man. 

Polnareff: I leave the rest to the Devil. 

(Y/N): Rot in hell, J. Geil. He really was rotten to the core.