The Final Match!/Goku vs. Jackie Chun!

Goku jumped high as Jackie Chun made the first attack, but the old martial artist sprung up after the young monkey-tailed boy! 

The old man kicked Goku in the back and sent him flying straight of the arena! 

(Y/N): OH NO! 

Ruby: SHOOT! GOKU'S BEEN KNOCKED OUT OF BOUNDS! 

Blake: And he can't use the Flying Nimbus either! 

Jackie Chun: The young fool ... dropping his guard because he dodged the first attack. It's a good lesson in false security. Oh well, I guess I don't need to be worried. 

Announcer: That's what you were waiting for? Oh well, I guess we may as well move on to the after-match interviews. Champion Chun, do you attribute your ridiculously, pathetically, ludicrously easy victory to experience? 

Jackie Chun: What e- HUH?! HOW IN TEH?! 

(Y/N): YEAH! 

Yamcha: Look who it is! 

Bulma: GOKU! 

Weiss: Well, I'll be. 

Goku was flying with his tail, like a certain yellow two tailed fox that you and the girls were friends with. 

(Y/N): Kind of reminds me of Tails. Nice one Goku! 

Goku: HEHEHEHEHE! 

Jackie Chun: I ... don't ... believe it. 

Announcer: Goku is using his tail like a helicopter blade! 

Crowd: GOKU! GOKU! GOKU! 

Ruby: YEAH! GIVE ME A G! GIVE ME AN O! GIVE ME A K! GIVE ME A U! WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?! 

Crowd: GOKU! GOKU! GOKU! 

Goku landed right in front of Jackie Chun.

Jackie Chun: I don't believe it! But that was just luck! 

Goku: I thought about using the Kamehameha Wave to fly like you. But I decided it would be better to save it. 

Blake: Wow, how intellectually observant of him. 

Yang: I think fighting is where his thinking lies. Heh, can't say I blame him. 

Jackie Chun: Well ... you couldn't fire a Kamehameha half as strong as mine! 

Goku: I can too! 

Jackie Chun: Oh, you think so? Well, watch this! 

(Y/N): HERE IT COMES! 

The two got ready and- 

Goku and Jackie Chun: KA ... ME ... HA ... ME .... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!