Verdia!

Aqua: GUYS! PLEASE! 

(Y/N): Aqua, what happened? 

Weiss: I should be afraid to ask on what she did, but- AQUA WHAT DID YOU DO?! 

Aqua: I NEED SOME MONEY! I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO GET A BIGGER REWARD ON THE LAST QUEST, BUT I DIDN'T! AND NOW I HAVE A BILL THAT'S BEEN RUNNING UP IN THE BAR, AND I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY! AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!! 

(Y/N): Okay, Aqua stay calm. It's okay. 

Aqua: DO YOU KNOW HOW UNCOMFORTABLE IT IS TO SLEEP IN A STABLE?! 

(Y/N): Aqua. Calm down. Let's find a request, and- HEY! 

There were no requests on the board. 

You go to ask one of the staff what's going on. 

(Y/N): Okay, I found out something. 

Everyone: Yeah? 

(Y/N): One of the Demon King's Generals has been in the area, and everyone is too scared to go out. 

Raphtalia: So what do we do then? 

Megumin: I have an idea! 

As the Days went by... 

You managed to find where the General was hiding out, and- 

Megumin: EXPLOSION! 

Megumin blew up this castle over and over again. 

But the castle didn't crumble. 

And even worse, was that- 

???: AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! 

A Dullahan on a horse appeared! 

(Y/N): What in the hell? A Dullahan? 

Ruby: That must be the General g- 

Dullahan: (Dio-like Voice) ALRIGHT! WHO IS THE UTTER FOOL WHO COMES AND SHOOTS EXPLOSION MAGIC AT MY CASTLE EVERY DAMN DAY?! I KNOW THERE'S NOTHING OTHER THAN LOW-LEVEL SMALL FRY IN THIS TOWN! WHEN I DON'T TOUCH YOU AND LEAVE YOU BE, YOU GET CARRIED AWAY AND GO "PON PON" FIRING AT ME AFTER ALL! AND THAT BUZZING IN MY EARS DOESN'T STOP! 

Megumin: THAT IS RIGHT, EVIL ONE! I AM ONE OF THE CRIMSON DEMONS, MEGUMIN! I CONTINUED UNLEASHING EXPLOSION MAGIC AT YOUR CASTLE IN ORDER TO LURE YOU OUT HERE BY DOING THAT! 

(Y/N): Actually, it was my plan. 

Dullahan: WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST ME?! 

(Y/N): You're one of the Demon King's Generals, and I'm a hero, so I have to vanquish you. 

Dullahan: Listen here, Boy! I'm here as a warning. I'm only staying here for investigation. 

(Y/N): HA! Really? He must not have faith in you.