The Angel's Metropolis!

You all arrived at a bar called the Gates of Hell which was run by Rodin. 

Rodin: Those assholes sure know how to get attention. 

(Y/N): I'll say. 

Rodin: It gets harder and harder to tell worlds apart. 

He took three bottles out. 

Rodin: Human world, Inferno, Paradiso. Who can tell the difference? 

Ruby: It sounds pretty easy. 

Bayonetta: It's even harder with Purgatorio in the middle. 

Blake: Of course there's purgatory. 

Bayonetta: Why the sudden interest in metaphysics? 

Rodin: It's all about the balance. We've all got a stake in the status quo. But people keep fucking around like this. Heaven and hell are going to go straight for each other's throats. 

(Y/N): That's what it's about? 

Yang: The classic two sides are too much for each other. 

Bayonetta: Ha, Heaven and Hell can tear themselves apart for all I care. I've got my own problems to worry about. 

Rodin: The timing was too perfect given Enzo's tip. This reeks of a setup. Someone in one of those memories is calling out to you. 

He then revealed a bunch of weapons. 

(Y/N): What's this? 

Rodin: These are one of a kind. 

They were specially crafted guns! 

(Y/N): WOAH! 

Ruby: THOSE LOOK SO COOL! 

Bayonetta grabbed said guns, attaching two to her feet, and then Rodin mixed up a cocktail as he gave it to her. 

Bayonetta: I don't go in for strange offers. Then again, I'm getting a little tired of these weaklings they keep throwing at me. Perhaps I should aim for something more high-class. 

Later... 

Enzo revealed that he heard something known as the Right Eye in Europe, which is part of "The Eyes of the World." 

And this stone passes around for hundreds of years, disappears, and the black market goes right in for it. 

In a train... 

You all are riding in a train for the city of Virgid as it pulls up into a station. 

And then Bayonetta heard a voice. 

???: It is time my child, to awaken, the Eyes of the World. 

Bayonetta: Huh? 

(Y/N): Hey Bayonetta, are you okay? 

Bayonetta: Sorry, it's nothing. 

Soon... 

You all go about the ruins of the city of Virgid as something appears in teh sky! 

Angels appeared! 

(Y/N): More of these things again? 

Yang: TIME TO PARTY THEN! 

Bayonetta: HAHAHA! LET'S DANCE!