Sexy Succubus, Morrigan Aensland!

Somewhere in Scottland... 

A woman is seen taking a dip in a lake. 

???: Hmmm? 

She saw a bunch of the Huitzils above her. 

???: (Sigh) I was already beginning to enjoy my peace and quiet. Very well then. 

A bunch of bats appeared behind her and clothes manifested on her body. 

Morrigan Aensland (A Succubus who lives in the Demon Realm's version of Scottland! She was born with an incredible amount of power that could cause the death of her and anyone in her vicinity! Her father had split her soul into thirds

Morrigan Aensland (A Succubus who lives in the Demon Realm's version of Scottland! She was born with an incredible amount of power that could cause the death of her and anyone in her vicinity! Her father had split her soul into thirds. One remained with him, and another is nowhere to be found as of now! She is now the head of her family! Though, Morrigan is the type of person who craves excitement in her life, and as such, she visits the Human Realm frequently! Her bat wings aren't for show as they can be used to form spikes, a drill, and even a laser cannon!) 

Morrigan: I can't let any of these things do as they please. 

She appeared right in front of them. 

Huitzils: BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. 

Morrigan: Sorry, but I have to eliminate all of you. Nothing personal. 

They charged at her, but she changed her wings into spikes, and they pierced all of them at once. 

Morrigan: Too easy. 

Then she could have sworn she sensed someone nearby. 

Morrigan: My, what do we have here? A man. And he's handsome at that. I don't think taking his energy will be all that satisfying. I think I'll have him as my lover instead. 

Soon... 

You were trying to find the others in the forests. 

(Y/N): Hello? Anyone? Hel- 

Morrigan: Hello. 

(Y/N): AGH! WHAT THE?! 

Morrigan: Oh there's no need to be afraid. 

(Y/N): What are you supposed to be a succubus or something? 

Morrigan: That's correct. I don't think you'll ever see a woman as beautiful as me. 

(Y/N): OH I SEE! You want to seduce me so that you can take my life energy! 

Morrigan: I do want to seduce you, but not for your life energy. 

(Y/N): Oh go- WAGH! 

She pinned you down. 

(Y/N): What are you doing? 

Morrigan: What I want, is you. 

(Y/N): Me? Why m- 

Morrigan: You're just my type of man. 

(Y/N): ARE WE REALLY GOING TO DO THIS RIGHT HERE IN THE FOREST?! 

Morrigan: Why not? No one's watching. 

(Y/N): WAIT! WA- 

Before you knew it, she stripped you down, and she stripped herself down. 

(Y/N): THIS IS UNCALLED FOR! UNCALLED F- 

She began to work her magic on your holy rod by using her hands, breasts, and feet on it. 

(Y/N): W-WOW!! THIS IS- AGH! YOU'RE GOOD! 

Morrigan: Oh I've had lots of practice. But those are just the extras of my body. The real show is- 

She kissed you directly, and the taste of her lips was so divine. It was like all the flavors of an ice cream sundae combined together. 

(Y/N): Lady, you are amazing! 

Morrigan: The name is Morrigan, Sweetie. And you are? 

(Y/N): (Y/N), and ... before you should know, I have a harem, and- 

Morrigan: Oh, that's even better. 

(Y/N): SAY WHAT?! 

Morrigan: What? Ever seen a bisexual succubus before? 

(Y/N): No, not really. 

Morrigan: Then it's your lucky night. 

(Y/N): How many men and women have you slept with? 

Morrigan: Over 100 billion people. 

(Y/N): FOR HOW LONG?! 

Morrigan: I've been around since 1678. 

(Y/N): SHEESH! You got around a lot when you became an adult. 

Morrigan: Yes. Now then- 

She redressed herself and you. 

Morrigan: (Y/N), why don't you come back to me when you finish what you're doing. 

(Y/N): You're not going to help or- 

Morrigan: I have my own things to take care of. Besides, my servants are coming back. 

(Y/N): Right, see you Morrigan! 

You left looking for the girls. 

Both Morrigan's servants appeared. 

Servant 1: MILADY! 

Servant 2: Please come back to the castle! We need you! 

Morrigan: (Sigh) And I finally snagged myself a worthy man. Very well. I need to bathe again. 

She then left with her servants, while still having you in her thoughts.