Hol Horse and Boingo!

Hol Horse was seen walking to a taxi, just having returned from a fight from Aswan. 

And then he bumped into two guys. 

Guy: HEY WATCH WHERE YOU'rE GOING IDIO- AAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

Hol Horse shot his ear off. 

Guy 2: DUDE! WHAT HAPPENED?! 

Hol Horse then got into the taxi, while putting his suitcase next to him. 

Hol Horse: I want to get to the hotel in Giza. 

Later... 

Hol Horse opened up the suitcase, and out came- 

Boingo: OH GOD! IT SMELLED LIKE CRAP IN THERE! 

Hol Horse: Hey, I had to bring you by force. You're the one who's afraid of everything. Besides, your brother is wounded from that bomb, and he's going to be in the hospital for a whole month. From now on, you're working with me. With my Emperor, and your predictions with Thoth's power, we'll be unstoppable! And we can kill (Y/N) and the Joestars! 

Boingo: ... 

Hol Horse: Yeah, you only trust your brother. But don't you want to avenge him? 

Boingo: Y-Yeah. 

Hol Horse: Atta boy. 

The book introduced Boingo and Hol Horse. 

Hol Horse: HEY WHAT'S THIS BOOK CALLING ME?! MEAN?! WHO'S MEAN?! THAT'S NOT ME! 

Boingo: The book said it, not me. Just keep looking. 

Later on... 

Hol Horse was looking at the book with Boingo keeping his distance. 

It mentioned how Hol Horse and Boingo were on their way to Cairo, and how Hol Horse kicked a beautiful lady, and she rewarded them with money. 

Hol Horse: BOINGO! 

Boingo: AGH! WHAT?! 

Hol Horse: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! THIS IS BULLSHIT! 

Boingo: But the predictions are always correct. I swear! 

Hol Horse: So you're telling me if I kick a beautiful lady, she'll give me jewelry! What kind of sense does that make? If I did that, she'd slap me across the face! 

They then saw a woman walking by with a tall man. 

Hol Horse: Alright Boingo, I might lie to a woman, but I would never ever hit one. Even if they're ugly. 

Boingo: But I'm telling you! The prediction is correct! 

Hol Horse: I'm still not doing it! Even if I were to earn money from it I would never hit a woman! 

Then they passed by the pair. 

Hol Horse: SEE?! 

But then he could have sworn he saw a scorpion on her. 

Hol Horse: SCREW IT! 

He runs to her, and kicked her in teh back of the head! 

Man: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU- HUH?! 

He saw the scorpion. 

Man: WOAH! There was a scorpion there! 

Woman: Oh thank you, Sir! If it wasn't for you, I would have been dead! Why don't you take some of my jewelry as a reward. 

Hol Horse: ... YES! BOINGO! WITH YOU AS MY PARTNER, WE'RE INVINCIBLE! 

Back in Cairo... 

You guys were still asking for where Dio's place could be.