Mariah's Bastet!

You all now arrived in Luxor. 

(Y/N): So, Avdol, what rich history does this have? 

Avdol: Well in Ancient times, in order to stop grave robbers, the pharaohs searched for an easily defensible place, one where they could be guarded for all of eternity. It was found in a valley by the Nile. That place is called the Valley of Kings. 

(Y/N): Valley of Kings. What a nice area. 

Avdol: Dozens of them were robbed, but only one survived intact. The Tomb of Tutankhamen. 

(Y/N): WOW! 

Avdol: See that village near the valley? The people living there are the descendants of the grave robbers. 

(Y/N): They must still be digging without the permission of the government. 

Polnareff: You think that there are other undiscovered tombs and treasures? 

(Y/N): Who knows. 

Jotaro: Say, where did the old man go? 

(Y/N): Joseph went to the bathroom. And I asked Iggy to take him. His nose will pick up any enemies in the vicinity. 

Polnareff: The bathroom, huh? 

Avdol: What about you Polnareff? Do you have to go? 

Polnareff: Well ... if it's normal. 

(Y/N): I sincerely doubt that. 

With Joseph... 

Joseph: OH MY GOD!!!! 

He saw a hole in the sand, where some poop was, and it dried up. 

Joseph: So, the crap here dries up and turns into dust. So, it's a wind toilet? 

He then looked at a barrel nearby which had- 

Joseph: YOU WASH YOUR HANDS WITH SAND?! 

He got out of the stall. 

Joseph: I'm going to hold it until we get to the hotel. What's the point of this place? I might as well take a dump in the open. 

Then he saw something strange. 

Joseph: Huh? Why is there an electrical socket in the rock? This doesn't make any sense

Joseph: Huh? Why is there an electrical socket in the rock? This doesn't make any sense. What would it be used for? 

He went to touch it, and- 

Joseph: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

He got electrically shocked! 

Avdol: Mr. Joestar, are you alright? 

Joseph: Eh ... I'm fine. Phew, that was scary. I can't believe that happened. Maybe the cables go underground. 

He went to join the others, not knowing someone was watching.