The End of Wesker!

You all rushed in to see Wesker who stands in front of a bomber plane. 

(Y/N): WESKER! 

Chris: It's over! 

Ruby: You got nowhere else to run now, you monster! 

Wesker: (Sigh) Don't you ever tire of failing in your mission? You've really become quite an inconvenience for me. 

He removed his sunglasses and threw them as you caught them, only for him to appear in front of you, and kick you into a wall! 

(Y/N): AGH! 

He put his shades back on as the others attacked him, but he dodged so many bullets and took Yang's punch like it was nothing. 

Ruby began to keep up with him, but as she slammed her scythe down, he dodged, only for her to flip it back to him, and deliver a Armament Haki kick, but he dodged it. 

Ruby: Why are you doing this?! Why do you want to unleash Uroboros? 

Wesker: Don't you get it? Humans always come one step closer to self-destruction. I'm not destroying the world, I'm saving it! 

(Y/N): WHAT?! SAVING THE WORLD?! YOU CALL UNLEASHING A DEADLY VIRUS THAT COULD KILL MILLIONS OR BILLIONS OF INNOCENT LIVES, SAVING THE WORLD?! 

The roof begins to open. 

Chris: Either way, I'm ont going to stop until I'm dead! 

Wesker: HAHAHAHA! Bold words, Chris. I'll just have to kill you all quickly! 

All of you rush him, but he keeps dodging and counterattacking back! 

Wesker: Ignorant cretins! Has it never occured to you that this planet is overpopulated? Only a handful of humans truly matter. Everyone else is just so much chaff. So now I have to separate this chaff from the wheat. And with Uroboros I can finally accomplish this!

(Y/N): SHUT UP! 

You tried to punch again, but he caught it and flipped you over into some containers. 

Ruby: Nothing is working! 

Chris: Then this might have to do! 

Chris pulled out an RPG and fired the rocket at Wesker, who caught it, but it was pushing him back. 

Wesker: DAMN IT! 

Ruby: HA! I SEE! 

Ruby fired a shot at the rocket, causing it to explode. 

Wesker was shaking off the damage, only for Chris and the girls to grab him. 

Sheva: (Y/N)! Inject him now! 

(Y/N): Ok- 

But Wesker threw them off! 

Wesker: You're merely postponing the inevitable. Only those with superior DNA will be chosen by Uroboros. Only those fit for survival will be allowed to carry their genes into a new age!

(Y/N): And you think you're fit to rule this "new age?" 

Wesker: I've become a God! There's no one else who would be better enough for it! 

Blake: You're no God, Wesker! You're just a maniac! 

Chris had reloaded and fired another rocket, Ruby shot at it again, and it exploded, but this time- 

(Y/N): BLACKWHIP! 

You restrained Wesker and then- 

(Y/N): GOT YOU!