Assassination Attempts!/Saillune in Jeopardy!

You and Team RWBY had gotten a new location, back in the world of old friend, and mighty sorceress, Lina Inverse. 

Ruby: OH! We're going to see Lina and Gourry again?! This is going to be fun! 

Weiss: Not to mention headache-inducing. 

Blake: Weiss has a point, Ruby. You know Lina is ... a pain to deal with. 

Ruby: She's still our friend though. I mean she could have abandoned us and gotten what she wanted to begin with. But she didn't. 

Yang: Yeah, I'm more worried about Gourry. 

(Y/N): Come on, I know he's a moron. But, he's also a very dependable guy. 

Weiss: He's right. I trust Gourry way more than Lina. 

(Y/N): Well, let's just go. I wonder what new spells we can learn! 

Soon... 

You all arrived in a big city! 

Ruby: WOW! This place is huge! 

Blake: Uh, excuse me ... where is this? 

Citizen: Oh, welcome travelers. This is Saillune, the White Magic Capital of the world. 

Weiss: White Magic? You guys specialize in white magic? 

Citizen: That's right. Our leader, Prince Phillionel El Di Saillune is a pacifist by nature. He always strives for the least violent approach to guarantee peace. 

Ruby: He sounds like an amazing guy! 

Yang: Wait, your prince? What about the King? 

Citizen: The King ... he has grown ill over the years, and as such he is bedridden. As such, Prince Phillionel has took it upon himself to act as our leader in these dark times. 

(Y/N): How dark? 

Citizen: You see, he may be the Crown Prince, but he also has two younger brothers, Prince Christopher Wil Brogg Saillune, and Randionel Saillune. Both of them aren't fond of their eldest brother inheriting the position as ruler of our kingdom. 

Yang: Classic sibling rivalry. 

Weiss: Not all siblings can get along unlike ours with us. 

Ruby: Yeah. I find it sad. But doesn't Prince Phil have any successors? 

Citizen: Ah yes, the fair Princess Amelia. She adores her father very much, and wants to be just like him when she grows up. 

(Y/N): How adorable! Well thanks for the information! 

Citizen: Take care! And enjoy your stay at Saillune! 

You all begin walking around the kingdom, taking in the sights.