Dio's World (Part 4!!!!)

Dio had completely sucked Joseph dry! 

(Y/N): Dio, you're not coming back from that. 

Jotaro: Do you know what hell is? You're about to see it! 

Dio: LET'S FINISH THIS! ZA WARUDO! WWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Time had passed by, and Dio attacked with more punches! 

Dio: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA! 

(Y/N) and Jotaro: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA! 

You both smashed Dio's hands , but it seemed that seven seconds had passed! 

Dio: HA! I HAVE THE POWER TO SPARE! I CAN STOP TIME EVEN LONGER THANKS TO JOSEPH'S BLOOD! 

(Y/N): ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! 

Jotaro: THIS IS BULLSHIT! 

Dio: I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS! I FEEL SO GREAT! 

HE stabbed his finger into his head. 

Dio: I'VE BEEN IMMORTAL FOR OVER 100 YEARS, BUT I NEVER FEALT THIS GREAT! THIS IS ECSTACY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS THE GREATEST HIGH EVER!!!! 

He hit you both, sending you and Jotaro flying fast! 

Dio: STAND POWER AT MAXIMUM! TELL ME, IS THIS ALL YOUR ANGER IS WORTH?! 

Both of you landed on a nearby bridge. 

Dio: And back to back, here comes the finishing blow! IN THE NINE SECONDS LEFT, THIS WILL BE THE FINAL TIME! ZA WARUDO!!!! 

Time stopped once again. 

Dio was nowhere to be seen. 

(Y/N): What is he up to? 

Jotaro: What does it matter? Next time, (Y/N) and I are going to fucking end you, Dio. 

(Y/N) and Jotaro: SO SHOW YOURSELF NOW YOU COWARD!!!! 

Dio: ROAD ROLLER!!!!! 

Dio appeared from above with a freaking steamroller! 

(Y/N) and Jotaro: ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!! 

Dio: IT'S TOO LATE FOR YOU! MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!! 

Eight seconds had passed! 

Dio: I'LL SQUASH YOU FLAT! 

It seemed like both you and Jotaro was squashed! 

Dio: YES! I DID IT! IT'S OVER! THE WORLD STANDS VICTORIOUS! EARTH IS NOW MINE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MEASLY HUMANS! I SHALL RULE OVER ALL OF YOU FOREVER! YOU SHALL BOW BENEATH MY WISDOM AND POWER!!! 

But then Dio found that he couldn't move. 

Dio: WHAT?! What's going on here? Why can't I move? 

(Y/N): You've reached your limit, Dio. 

Jotaro: Guess what? We can stop time too. How does it feel to have people stand behind you while you can't move? 

Dio: NO! NO! NO NO! NO! NO! NO! 

You and Jotaro stood behind Dio, both being able to move. 

Dio: THIS CAN'T BE! YOU BOTH CAN STOP TIME TOO?! YOU WAITED SO THAT YOU CAN WASTE MY NINE SECONDS! BASTARDS! 

(Y/N): Dio, that cocky behavior of yours. You were like that years ago. And guess what? Jonathan and I destroyed your body, and beat you then. But I made the mistake of assuming you were dead. But I'm with Jotaro now, and with him, I'll make sure that I don't make the same mistake! 

(Y/N) and Jotaro: ORA! 

You both hit his legs, breaking them! 

(Y/N): And now- 

Jotaro: Time resumes. 

Time resumed as Dio was knocked down! 

Dio: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! 

His legs were broken. He could not move. 

(Y/N): How pathetic. The mighty Dio, beaten and broken again. 

Jotaro: If this were a wild west gun duel, then there's one thing to say- 

(Y/N) and Jotaro: It's High Noon. 

Dio: DAMN IT! DAMN YOU BOTH! HOW DARE YOU MOCK ME! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! 

He manipulated his blood to head into your eyes! 

(Y/N) and Jotaro: AAAAAARGH! 

Dio: HOW DO YOU LIKE BEING BLIND?! DIE! 

You and Jotaro relied on all other senses and punched Dio over and over again, until- 

Dio: HUH?! 

The World was starting to crack! It couldn't take the damage anymore! 

And it was breaking! 

You and Jotaro had destroyed the World! 

Dio: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! WHAT THE HELL?! 

Dio: THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I AM DIO! I AM DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

And then his head exploded! 

(Y/N): Finally ... it's fucking over. 

Jotaro: When the sun comes up, you'll be dust. 

(Y/N): It's ironic. Dio, you had all that power. All that power, and yet- 

Jotaro: There was one mistake you made. 

(Y/N) and Jotaro: You pissed us off. 

Dio was finally gone! It was all over! 

(Y/N): Jonathan. Rest in peace, my friend. 

Then you thought of everyone else who followed. 

(Y/N): Erina, Robert, Zeppeli, Dire, Tonpetti, Straizo, Avdol, Kakyoin. You all can finally rest.