Judgement!

The Crusaders have finally left the Saudi Arabian Desert and were now crossing the Red Sea on boat. 

Every scuba diver has said that the Red Sea is the most beautiful body of water in the world. To the east and west, the coasts are covered by deserts. That's why it's called the Red Sea. There are no cities around to pollute it, nor are there rivers that flow into it. It is pristine. 

But something was up. 

Jotaro: Hey, Old Man, why are we going in the wrong direction. 

(Y/N): Yeah, we're not heading for Egypt at all. 

You spotted an island nearby. 

(Y/N): Are we going there? 

Joseph: Yeah, I can't say why, but there's someone I want to meet before we get to Egypt. He's important in our journey. 

Polnareff: Important? And he lives on that island? 

The boat docked on the island, and the gang set foot on the sandy beach. 

Kakyoin: Mr. Joestar, is there really someone living here? 

(Y/N): Yeah, this place looks deserted. 

Joseph: Well, only one person lives here. That's what he told me in India. 

(Y/N): HE?! 

Then you guys saw someone watching from the grass. 

(Y/N): HEY! WHO'S THAT?! 

He ran away at the sight of you. It was a man, and he looked ... like Avdol! 

(Y/N): AVDOL?! AVDOL! WAIT! 

You all chased after him, as the man went to feed his chickens. 

Avdol?: Are you hungry, Michael, Prince? Stop eating so fast! This is a healthy mix, and it has clams, your favorite! 

Polnareff: It can't be him! 

(Y/N): AVDOL! HEY! AVDOL! OVER HERE! 

Joseph: I'll handle this. Excuse me, I'm Joseph Joestar, and I'm traveling with these four people here to Egypt. 

Avdol?: Go away! Leave me alone! Whenever someone comes here, they only bring bad news! 

(Y/N): But- 

He then turned to show his face! 

Avdol?: LEAVE! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! 

(Y/N): OH MY GOD! 

Jotaro: Avdol. 

He ran inside his house. 

Joseph: That was Avdol's father. 

(Y/N): His Dad? What's he doing out here? 

Joseph: He isolated himself from the world and lived alone on this island. I didn't say this before because if Dio where to know that he was here, the peace he enjoys on this island would be disturbed.