Backstories and Evil Plans!

You and the girls were walking through the sewers as you had detected life signs. 

(Y/N): I swear, those life signs are familiar. 

Ruby: You sure? 

(Y/N): Yeah. But, we won't know for sure until- 

You all found Izou and Suzuka tied up. 

(Y/N): Well well, look who it is. 

Blake: Wait, weren't those two part of Wild Hunt? 

Weiss: As in Wild Hunt? The organization of the Empire? 

Yang: I say Death Knight recruited them. 

(Y/N): Yeah, I think so too. Okay, I know you guys are there, you can come out. 

Splinter appeared first. 

Splinter: How impressive. You were able to detect us right away? 

Yang: ... Uh ... there's a rat wearing people's clothes, and he's talking. 

Weiss: A RAT?! Hey, you don't have diseases do you? 

Splinter: Maybe. I didn't take a shower recently. But then again, that's probably due to my age! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

(Y/N): How did you- 

Splinter: You really want to know? 

(Y/N): Yes! 

Splinter: It is alright my Turtles, they are not hostile. 

Raph: Really? Damn. I was hoping they were. 

Leo: When are you not looking for a fight? 

Raph: WHen is Mikey not an idiot? 

Mikey: HEY! 

Donnie: Geez. I'm sorry about them. 

Ruby: And now we have talking turtle people! 

Blake: With Ninja masks and weapons. 

(Y/N): And- 

You sniffed the air. 

(Y/N): You guys love eating pizza, right? 

Leo: You could tell that by our breath? 

(Y/N): I know my pizza! 

Ruby: It's true, he has a big appetite. 

(Y/N): So, what's the deal? 

Splinter: It all began back in Japan. 

Splinter began to tell his long story. 

He was the pet rat of a man named Hamato Yoshi, who was in love with a woman named Tang Shen. 

However, he had a fierce competitor named Oroku Saki, and the two constantly competed over Tang Shen's heart. In the end, she chose Yoshi. 

But Saki did not accept this rejection well. He followed them to New York and murdered Tang Shen in cold blood. When Yoshi found him, the two fought, and Saki emerged victorious! 

Splinter's cage was knocked over during the battle, and he attacked his master's killer, leaving a scar on his face. 

Splinter: I managed to escape from him at the last moment, and wandering through the sewers, I encountered four turtles. They were swimming in a pool of mutagen. The mutagen caused us to mutate and once we fully mutated, I taught these four the way of the ninja. These are my sons, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, and Raphael. 

Yang: Can't we just say Leo, Mikey, Donnie, and Raph? Those names are too confusing. 

Raphael: That's what we call each other anyway, Blondie. 

Yang: Good! 

Blake: What happened to Oroku Saki? 

Splinter: He remained in New York and established the American Branch of the Foot Clan. 

Mikey: Yeah, except he goes by Shredder now! 

(Y/N): Shredder? Sounds like a goofy name. Say, I wonder- 

You checked up on Izou and Suzuka. 

(Y/N): So, long time no see. 

Izou: (L/N). 

Suzuka: Hey there handsome. 

(Y/N): What are you and your boss doing with this Shredder guy? 

Suzuka: I could tell you if you give me a kiss. 

Izou: You will see soon enough. 

At the Technodrome... 

Death Knight: These two are your subordinates? Pathetic, Shredder. 

Shredder: They are complete morons, that's what they are. 

Bebop: Boss, it's not our fault! 

Rocksteady: Yeah, those guys ...they're very intim- intemaw- intamedati- 

Shredder: INTIMIDATING! IT'S INTIMIDATING YOU IDIOTS! 

Death Knight: I will say it again, they are pathetic. 

???: I concur! 

A strange creature in a suit appeared. 

Shredder: Krang, what took you so long? 

Krang (An alien scientist of the Utrom Race! He comes from Dimension X! Very intelligent and sadistic! He is always fighting with Shredder!) 

Death Knight: And who is this? 

Shredder: A pain in my ass. 

Krang: I heard that! Just because I look like this, doesn't mean that I don't have feelings! I have repaired my cybernetic suit, and we can still prevail in our plan on leveling the city to the ground! 

Death Knight: I am known as Death Knight, and if your victory will result in your assistance to our cause, it will be my honor to assist. 

Krang: Hmm ... I like your attitude. See Shredder? Why can't you be more like him? 

Shredder: YOU! HOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME! 

Death Knight: Since these two couldn't get what they were asked. I will have an alternative solution. The statue should be acquired by you, Krang. 

Krang: I concur! I will be back! 

He then takes off. 

Death Knight: Now then, Shredder. Do you have any way to put our enemies out of our way? 

Shredder: Hmm ... I think I just might. 

Shredder had en evil look on his face.