Penguin Village!

You all went straight for the mountains where the wreckage of General Blue's ship was. 

(Y/N): Come on! They have to be here somewhere. 

Ruby: I don't see anything. 

Goku: He must have run off with the Dragon Balls. 

???: Hello! 

Everyone: AGH! 

A young girl appeared out of nowhere. 

Arale Norimaki (A kind-hearted an innocent Android! She was created by her Father, Dr

Arale Norimaki (A kind-hearted an innocent Android! She was created by her Father, Dr. Senbei Norimaki in the hopes of making the perfect girl! She tries to keep her true nature a secret! Yes, she's very very strong!) 

(Y/N): How the? What in the- 

Weiss: Where did you come from? 

Arale: Oh, I saw you guys in that weird cloud, and that explosion too. So, I came running after you all! 

Goku: You ... followed the Nimbus ... at top speed? 

Blake: What's this about? Who are you? 

Arale: I'm Arale! 

(Y/N): Well Hi, Arale. I'm (Y/N), and they're Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Son Goku, and Yang. 

Ruby: She's really cute! 

Yang: I'll say! 

Arale: What game are you playing? 

(Y/N): We're looking for a bad guy. He has short blonde hair, blue pants, and long boots. 

Ruby: And he's carrying these objects called Dragon Balls. And he's going to do bad things with them! 

Arale: Oh. That sounds horrible! 

Weiss: Seriously though how did she follow us so quickly? Maybe she's a Gag Manga character. 

Goku: What's a Gag Manga, Weiss? 

Weiss: ... Don't worry about it Goku. It'll go over your head. 

Goku: I don't see anything going over my head. 

Arale: Poyoyo? 

Weiss: (sweatdrop) Great, she's an innocent child like him. 

Ruby: And cute too! 

Weiss: I swear, how can this get any weirder? 

Then she saw two flying things speaking incomprehensible languages!