The Red Ribbon Army!

You, Goku, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang continued to search for the Four Star Ball, as it was the one memento of Gohan, Goku's grandfather. 

Goku: When did it get to be morning already? 

(Y/N): We've been traveling for quite a while. Sheesh, the Dragon Balls sure traveled very far. 

Ruby: But we can't really know if it is the Four Star Ball or not. 

Weiss: If only Bulma created a feature on this radar that could let us know. 

Blake: Let me check. 

Blake looked at the Dragon Radar and saw that there was one nearby. 

(Y/N): ALRIGHT! We're getting closer! 

Meanwhile ... in the mountains... 

A Wolf Man and a Human guy in strange uniforms woke up. 

???: Do you two have any idea what time it is? 

Soldier: C-Colonel Silver! 

Colonel Silver (A high-ranking soldier in the Red Ribbon Army! He is a no-nonsense man who expects his soldiers to do their best!) 

Soldier: Sir, I didn't know how- 

Colonel Silver: No excuses. Just get to work. We need to find that Dragon Ball. Commander Red has been pushing me around again to find it quickly. It seems that the Brown Squad has already found theirs yesterday. 

Soldier 2: Sir, are you sure that Commander Red is getting this angry again? 

Colonel Silver: Yes. If I know the Commander, he is a very inpatient man. If we don't find it soon enough, we're going to be executed! 

Soldiers: YES SIR! 

They drove off in their truck to find the Dragon Ball. 

Later... 

Soldier: Just how are we going to find that consarned thing anyway? 

Soldier 2: I know, we've been scratching and poking for 20 days already. I bet our futures aren't too bright. 

And then you, Goku, and the girls arrived. 

Goku: Hey, it looks like this is the place. 

(Y/N): Okay, let's get looking. 

Soldier: What the?! HEY YOU KIDS! 

Ruby: Huh? Oh hi! 

Soldier 2: What do you think you're doing here? Get lost! We're trying to look for a Dragon Ball here. 

Goku: Oh you mean this one? 

Goku pulled out the- 

Goku: Oh, it's the Six Star Ball.