Round 1!

The first round began and you sat above watching the whole thing with Eri on your lap. 

Eri: Papa, why are we sitting up here? 

(Y/N): So we have good seats for the whole thing. 

Eri: Oh! I get it! 

(Y/N): Atta girl. 

You pat her on the head. 

Yang: You're a great Dad. 

(Y/N): And you four are good Moms. 

Ruby: This is finally some quality time with our daughter! 

Weiss: Can you focus? The first round is beginning. 

Ruby: Right, for Class 1-A, it's- 

(Y/N): Koda, Kaminari, Tsuyu, Kirishima, and Shinso. 

Ruby: I'M COACHING TSU?! YAY! 

Yang: Aw man, Kirishima is already up first? I wanted to coach him. 

Blake: You two really got along during the raid on Chisaki's base, didn't you? 

Yang: Yep! Fatgum was awesome too! 

(Y/N): And for Class 1-B, you guys have Jurota Shishida, Hiryu Rin, Kosei Tsuburaba, and Ibara Shiozaki. 

Yang: You two get Kirishima and Tsu, and I get stuck with a plant lady?! GREAT! 

Blake: Hey, we're here to help them improve. They're the future of superheroes, you know. 

Yang: Yeah, yeah, I know. 

On the field... 

Class 1-A was moving throughout the area, on the lookout for their opponents. 

Kaminari: I think I should probably separate from everyone so I can let loose. 

Kirishima: Did you think about what would happen if we'd separate? You could get ambushed. 

Kaminari: Yeah, I guess you're right. Shiozaki is a woman you don't want to underestimate. 

Shinso: I agree. I saw your match at the Sports Festival. What we need to do is take down the ones with the most troublesome quirks. 

Kaminari: You're a smart guy Shinso. 

Shinso: Please, anyone would understand that. 

Kaminari: I gu- HEY! What does that mean? 

Tsuyu: I don't want to interrupt, but I think I saw Ibara trying to do something over there. The other team is probably thinking that you want to make a move right now, Kaminari. Followed up with a move from Shinso, using his quirk. 

Kirishima: Hmph. I would really like to create a situation where two people can start going wild, and confuse them. 

Ruby then contacted them. 

Ruby: Koda, I think you should call on some birds to check things out. 

Koda took Ruby's advice and called on some birds above. 

Koda: Yeah? Is that so? Uh huh? 

Kirishima: Well? 

Koda: They said that Shiozaki is by herself on the left side. I'll scout ahead and see if they're coming this way. 

Kirishima: Well, I'm not a fan of fighting girls, but I guess I have no choice. 

But then all of a sudden Kirishima was hit to the side!