The High Priestess!

The Crusaders were getting closer and closer to Egypt thanks to the Submarine! It would only be a short amount of time, until Egypt would be in sight. 

Kakyoin checked in the drawers and saw that there were exactly six cups to drink coffee in. 

Kakyoin: There are exactly six for each of us. 

(Y/N): Good! I could use some coffee after all we've endured. 

Avdol looked through the scope, and finally got a view of the coast of Africa. 

Avdol: HEY! I can see the coast of Africa! 

(Y/N): YES! WE'RE HERE! So, how do we proceed? 

Avdol: There's a natural underwater tunnel formed by erosion near this coral reef. The exist is approximately 200 meters inland. We'll surface from there. 

Joseph: We finally made it. 

(Y/N): After all of the hell we've endured, it's going to be over soon. 

Everyone sat down to drink some coffee, but Jotaro noticed something. 

Jotaro: Hey Kakyoin, why did you make seven cups of coffee? 

(Y/N): Yeah, there's only six of us. 

Kakyoin: That's strange. I must have spaced out at some po- 

Then one of the mugs transformed into a creature, and it cut off Joseph's prosthetic hand! 

(Y/N): JOSEPH! 

Joseph: WHAT THE?! 

The fingers of his prosthetic hand then broke off and slammed into his neck! 

Joseph: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! 

(Y/N): JOSEPH! 

Jotaro: OLD MAN! 

The creature then revealed itself! 

Avdol: A Stand?! How did it get inside the submarine? 

(Y/N) and Jotaro: ORA! 

You both tried to attack it, but it blended with the walls, as water started to seep in from Mimic and Star Platinum's attacks! 

Polnareff: It transformed! 

(Y/N): No, it transformed. 

Polnareff: Btu which one could it be? We're at the coral reef now and we're only a few hundred meters from surfacing in Egypt! 

(Y/N): It's going to be hard to find it. Hey Kakyoin, how is Joseph? 

Kakyoin: He's unconscious. Luckily his wounds aren't deep. 

(Y/N): Good. 

Avdol: I thought it looked familiar. That was the High Priestess. 

Jotaro: Avdol, what do you know about it?