Enyaba's Justice (Part 2!!)

Polnareff continued to run, and suddenly, Enyaba threw her scissors at Polnareff, but he managed to make it to a nearby door! 

Enyaba: AAAAAAAAARGH! GOD DAMN IT! He ran into the backroom! AFTER HIM! BREAK THE DOOR DOWN! 

Polnareff shoved a chair to block the door. 

Polnareff: Whew. Now let's see what I ca- HUH?! This is the hallway leading down to the basement! If this was a normal fight, I don't think I'd lose, even on my own, but if I get a single scratch on me, then I'm in trouble. 

He then heard bangs on teh door. 

Polnareff: Shit! They're coming. 

He then saw another nearby door. 

Polnareff: This should work for now! 

He burst in as he heard noises. 

Polnaerff: Shit I can hear them walking. They're getting closer. Wait, is this- 

As Polnareff continued to be quiet, he realized he was in a bathroom! 

Polnareff: WHY AM I ALWAYS GETTING AMBUSHED IN THE BATHROOM?! NO MATTER! I WON'T GIVE UP! BRING IT ON YOU UNDEAD FREAKS! 

But no sounds were coming. 

Polnareff: No sounds? Wait .. that damn old hag must be stalling or something. Come on! 

Curiosity soon got the better of him, and he looked through the keyhole, only to see- 

Polnareff: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! THEY WERE LOOKING IN FROM THE OTHER SIDE! 

The tongue of the zombie then pierced Polnareff's tongue! 

Polnareff: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! MY TONGUE! 

Then the fog began to enter into it! 

Enyaba: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Enyaba cackled and jumped around like a school girl. 

Enyaba: I GOT YOU NOW YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH! Now if you don't open that door and come out, your face will be crushed against the door, you little shit! 

She then shoved him out the door and threw him up into the ceiling! 

Polnareff: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! 

Enyaba: How pathetic Polnaerff! Now then, let's make this more interesting. I KNOW! HOW ABOUT YOU CLEAN THE TOILET?! 

Polnareff: WHAT?! 

He was thrown towards the toilet. 

Polnareff: NO! NO NO NO NO NO! 

Enyaba: THAT'S IT! LICK IT UNTIL IT'S CLEAN! LICK IT! LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!