Dio's World (Part 3!!!)

Dio tried to attack, but you and Joseph retreated, using the power of Hermit Purple. 

(Y/N): JOSEPH! Kakyoin was trying to tell us something! 

Joseph: But what? He shot the clock. How does that- Wait, it's like if time stopped. 

(Y/N): And if he was trying to tell us that by shooting a clock, then that means Dio- 

(Y/N) and Joseph: DIO CAN STOP TIME! 

Dio pursued you both, and just as he was about to attack- 

(Y/N): What? What's wrong Dio? 

Dio: You're both channeling Hamon into your bodies to defend yourselves. How clever. 

(Y/N): Of course. 

Joseph: You figured out that Hamon was being used to defend ourselves. 

(Y/N): Besides, we know exactly what you can do. Your time-stopping ability only lasts for a few seconds right? If you could have stopped it for any longer, than Polnareff would be a dead man back at the mansion. 

Dio: So, you figured it out? 

(Y/N): Yeah, Kakyoin was a smart guy til the end. And his death won't be in vain! 

Dio: HAHAHAHAHA! SO?! YOU MAY HAVE HAMON! BUT THAT IS NOTHING! I HAVE THE POWER OF THE WORLD NOW! 

Joseph: SHUT IT! HERMIT PURPLE OVERDRIVE!!! 

Joseph tried to attack, but you noticed what he was going to do! 

(Y/N): JOSEPH! STO- 

Dio: ZA WARUDO! 

Dio stopped time again. 

Dio: FOOLISH OLD MAN! I CAN KILL YOU WITHOUT EVEN HAVING TO TOUCH YOU!!!! MUDA!!!! 

Dio punched some of the roof, and the chunks went flying into Joseph! 

Joseph: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

(Y/N): JOSEPH! 

Joseph landed hard on the streets. 

(Y/N): SHIT! 

Dio was going straight for him. 

(Y/N): OF COURSE! DIO IS GOING TO TAKE HIS BLOOD! 

Jotaro found Joseph right at that moment. 

Jotaro: Hey, Old Man. 

Joseph: JOTARO! STAY BACK! 

Dio arrived then. 

Dio: Jotaro, huh? He's still out of my range, but I can still finish off Joseph! 

Joseph: DIO CAN CONTROL TIME! WITH IT HE- 

Dio: ONCE AGAIN! ZA WARUDO!!!! 

Dio landed on the ground and walked slowly. 

Dio: In the beginning, I could only stop enough time long enough to blink. But as my beck wound healed, I was able to stop time for two, then three seconds. Now I can stop time as long as five seconds. It's strange considering that time is stopped, but it feels like it is about five seconds. Soon, I'll be able to stop time for one minute, ten minutes, even an hour! I can't wait !I'll gradually get stronger to stop time indefinitely for as long as I want! 

He tried to touch Joseph, but couldn't. 

Dio: Damn,  I forgot about the Hamon. No matter. Hamon is useless against the World!