The Turtle Hermit Way!

Roshi: Okay, let's get our day going! Morning training consists of plowing these fields! 

(Y/N): Plowing? We're doing plowing next? 

Weiss: Master, can I sit this one out? I don't want to mess up my nails, and- 

Roshi: My dear, you know what you got yourself into even though you signed up for this. I can't give you special treatment. Heh, even though those sweet buns are tempting! ALRIGHT! HOP TO IT! And do it barehanded! 

And so all of you got to digging the fields barehanded! 

You, Ruby, Krillin, and Goku were going in fast while Weiss, Blake, and Yang struggled. 

(Y/N): Done. 

Ruby: So ... beat. 

Krillin: My ... hands. 

Weiss: I JUST GOT MY NAILS DONE! 

Roshi: About time. I'm starving here! You'll have to do it faster tomorrow. 

Later... 

You all went out to eat and even Krillin and the girls disregarded their manners while eating! They were too hungry. 

(Y/N): WHEW! That was good! 

Weiss: I have never been so satisfied to eat food so good as that! 

Roshi: Okay, now we have to strengthen our minds too. The mind is just as important as the body. 

Weiss: YES! THANK YOU! Finally a break from all this suffering. 

You all got to reading, which Goku was struggling with. 

Goku: Aw man! This is so hard! 

Blake: Need some help? 

Goku: Yes, please. 

Blake: Alright. 

Blake let Goku sit on her lap as she read for him. 

And then... 

Roshi let you all take a nap. 

The girls were all snuggled up with you while Goku and Krillin were fast asleep. 

Roshi: Yes, move well, study well, play well, eat well, and rest well. That is the Turtle Way! 

(Y/N): You said it, Master! 

Ruby: Master Roshi, you're amazing. 

After a bit more training... 

Roshi: Okay, your next exercise is swimming! 

Krillin: We're not done yet? 

Roshi: Nope! You've hardly begun. 

(Y/N): Master, can't you teach us some moves or something? 

Roshi: UGH! You young people these days! I'll teach you martial arts techniques once you've got enough power to move a boulder over here! 

He pointed to a massive boulder. 

(Y/N): HOLY CRAP! 

Roshi: Alright! Time is a wasting! I need you to swim 10 laps from the shore to back! 

As you all stripped down into swimsuits (well for Goku and Krillin, they didn't have any), Roshi ogled at the girls in their bikinis. 

Roshi: I'll say this again. I'm truly the luckiest man alive. 

(Y/N): MASTER! THAT'S NOT FUNNY! 

Roshi: HEY! LET AN OLD MAN HAVE SOME FUN! 

Though when you all got to swimming-