The Sun!

You guys were currently driving in a car in Abu Dhabi, as you all took a boat to cross the Persian Gulf. 

After all, it was better than going through Iran and Iraq due to political unrest. 

Polnareff: EVERY HOUSE HERE IS LIKE A MANSION! 

(Y/N): I know right? It's like we're in a place for the rich. 

You then looked back. 

(Y/N): No one's following us. 

Kakyoin: I can't say I blame you, (Y/N). After all, we've dealt with, I would be on my guard too. 

(Y/N): So Joseph, what's the plan? 

Joseph: We'll go 100 meters northwest. Then we'll reach a village called Yarpline. Because of the desert and mountains, the road curves a lot. If we go by car, it would take two days. that's why the villagers use Cessnas to travel through. I think we should go to the village first and buy a Cessna to cross the Saudi Arabian Desert. 

(Y/N): Wait ... Joseph, that's a plane. 

Jotaro: Yeah, I'm not on board either. 

(Y/N): Exactly! I've been with you on two plane crashes before Joseph Joestar! ONE AGAINST AN IMMORTAL BEING, AND THE OTHER WHEN INNOCENT LIVES WERE AT STAKE! I'm not going in another plane! 

Joseph: Alright, if we take camels, it should take only one day. 

(Y/N): Good, that's better. 

Polnaeff: CAMELS?! I've never ridden one before. 

(Y/N): Well, buckle up Polnareff, because we're riding them whether you want to or not. 

And so... 

You all bought camels. 

Polnareff was spraying some deodorant too. 

Polnareff: GEEZ! THEY STINK! How do we even ride these things? 

Joseph: Simple, first you got to make them sit and then you get on. 

Joseph tried to pull on the harness, but the camel didn't move. 

Joseph: Uh ... like I said ... first you make them sit and then get on. 

He tried to get the camel to move, but with no luck. 

Joseph: COME ON! JUST SIT! COME ON! DAMN IT, YOU STUPID ANIMAL! 

Polnareff was dumbfounded from what he was seeing, and Jotaro and Kakyoin both had disappointed looks on their faces. 

(Y/N): Joseph, you have ridden a camel before, right? 

Joseph: I've seen that movie Lawrence of Arabia, three times! I know very well how to ride camels! Although, I may have slept during two of those times! 

(Y/N): HUH?! YOU LEARNED BY WATCHING A MOVIE?! That means you never rode one! 

The camel then spit in Joseph's face.