The City of Ghosts!

You informed everyone of what happened. 

(Y/N): So, yeah, this guy, Hellmaster Fibrizzo, he was talking to me. And he said to come to Sairaag. But what would he want with a city that's being rebuilt? 

Ruby: Your guess is as good as mine. 

Gourry: Wait, what's so special about this Hellmaster Fibrazzia? 

Lina: That's Hellmaster Fibrizzo, Gourry. And he's one of the Generals that swore allegiance to Shabranigdu. 

(Y/N): God damn it. I wonder if anyone knows about this. Xellos! 

Xellos appeared out of nowhere. 

Xellos: Yes? 

Yang: Wow, you recovered very quickly. 

Xellos: Of course I did. I am a Demon after all. 

(Y/N): Right. Was it true that you were sent by Hellmaster to get us to take out Gaav? 

Xellos: Pretty much. Though at this point, I'd say it's pointless to stop you. 

Everyone: Seriously? 

Xellos: After seeing what (Y/N) could do. I doubt it would be likely for me to win in a fight against him. 

(Y/N): You're a smart guy. Good, glad to see you know your place. Now, why don't you get lost before I have to blast you? The thing is, I don't like it when I'm used by a demon. And I get very angry when someone I care about gets hurt because of said demon! 

Xellos: Well, if you insist. See you around then. 

(Y/N): Wait ... what? What do you mean by that? You're not seriously going to come back to troll with us again? 

Xellos: Now that my friend, is a secret. 

Xellos disappeared just like that. 

(Y/N): 

And with that... 

Everyone set out for Sairaag, which put everyone on edge, because of what occurred a year ago. 

Blake: So what powers does Hellmaster have then? 

Lina: Control over the dead. 

(Y/N): Wait ... then ... oh no ... OH NO! 

You began to put two and two together and realize what he did!

(Y/N): THAT BASTARD!