Chariot Race!

You, Joseph, and Lisa Lisa marched on into the mansion. 

(Y/N): They're here. 

You noticed blood droppings on the floor. 

Joseph: That's Wamuu's blood alright. 

You both walk into a room where the blood leads. 

Wamuu: So, you've come Jojo. I can tell you've gotten so much stronger. 

Joseph: YOU BASTARD! 

Lisa Lisa: Jojo, stay calm. Look at the ground. 

Joseph: Yeah, I noticed it. There are other footprints. 

(Y/N): Yeah. KARS! COME OUT! 

Lisa Lisa: No, not just that. I can feel the breaths of so many others in here. 

Wamuu: Sugh insightful judgment for a woman. That probably explains how she was able to turn you all into real warriors in such a short amount of time. And the fact that she could feel all those discrete breaths shows that as a Hamon Warrior, she's first class. 

You then looked up, and from above were several vampires! 

(Y/N): HOLY CRAP! 

Kars then appeared from an illuminating light. 

(Y/N) and Joseph: KARS! 

Vampire: We've already received eternal life from Lord Kars! We are the chosen ones! Yes a hundred of us vs the two of you! WHen he gives us the orders, we will destroy you! 

(Y/N): Oh you are- 

Wamuu: Lord Kars, that man and I had agreed on a fight back in Rome! And I'd also wish to avenge Lord Esidesi's death. I'm begging you! Let me fight! 

Kars: Don't forget that our sole purpose is to get our hands on the Red Stone, Wamuu. 

Lisa Lisa: If you kill me, you'll lose the Red Stone forever. 

Kars: What did you just say, Woman? 

Lisa Lisa: I'm not stupid enough to come here with the Red Stone. Should I, (Y/N), or Jojo not be at a given place at a precise time, a time bomb will blow the Red Stone up! 

Kars: You're bluffing. 

Lisa Lisa: Will you be able to find that place before it's to late? The explosion will be somewhat weak, but powerful enough to damage the stone. 

(Y/N): Yeah! She's right! 

Joseph: Exactly! One wrong move, and Boom! 

Kars: I still can't let you leave.