Slayers Arc 2 Opening!

We see a shot of the entire Slayers world with light shining forth from it. This transitions straight into the title, as you are seen standing side by side with Lina, with the Master Sword in your hand, and Lina's hands glowing. 

Zelgadis is walking through a field, with his face hidden, determined to achieve his goals. 

Team RWBY are preparing to square off with a bunch of monsters, only for them to be interrupted as Amelia jumps out and starts giving a speech about heroism and justice, leading to Weiss whacking her on the head. 

Gourry pulls out the Sword of Light, and cuts down a demon, only for him to then trip while putting his sword back in his scabbard. 

Xellos appears with a trickster smile, and a mysterious aura surrounding him. 

You and Lina stand together, creating black blades for you and her as you both charge at a menacing man in a jacket with red hair. 

A young boy with an evil grin is sitting in the darkness as he holds a crystal ball in his hands. 

Then we see our heroes traveling about, with you and Lina fighting over who eats get to eat what, and with the party sighing. 

We end off seeing, you, Lina, Ruby, Weiss, Gourry, Blake, Yang, Zelgadis, Amelia, and Sylphiel standing together, with the images of Xellos and Gaav reflected in the sky.