D'Arby the Gamer!

All of you proceeded into the front door. 

(Y/N): That's weird. It's like they're inviting us in. 

Polnareff: And the hallways ... you can barely see down them. Is this some sort of illusion? 

Then someone began to float over. 

(Y/N): A Stand User! 

He stopped just in front of you. 

???: Good day. I am Terrence T. D'Arby the Butler of this mansion. 

(Y/N): WHAT?! 

Joseph: You're related to D'Arby? 

D'Arby: Yes, the man you defeated was Daniel J. D'Arby. He was my older brother. 

(Y/N): So, you're here to avenge your brother huh? Well, you should know, he lost because he underestimated us! 

D'Arby: Avenge him? HAHAHAHAHA! No, I have no such desire to avenge him. It's the loser's fault for being deceived and losing. I believe in his motto as well. The one who loses goes down in history as the evil one. 

(Y/N): That's the same thing that Kakyoin said when he was under Dio's control! 

D'Arby: Believe me, I hold no grudges. My brother is my brother. And he's different from me. My duty is to protect Lord Dio. 

(Y/N): And what makes you different from your brother? 

D'Arby: Well, he tried to win through cheating and deception. I think that method is out of date. He could only win against other old people, who shared his way of thinking, or against beginners. Lord Dio realized that too. So, that is why I'm his humble butler. Now, if you wish to fight me, then come inside. 

He motioned for you all to enter. 

Avdol: Everyone, stay on your guard! This hallway has to be an illusion. 

Jotaro: And we don't even have time to play your sick games. Just take us to Dio. 

But then Danger Sense activated! 

(Y/N): JOTARO! WAIT! HIS STAND WILL ATTACK! 

Jotaro: WHAT?! 

D'Arby's Stand appeared.