A (Not So) Friendly Faimly Duel

"Avada Kedavra!"

3rd Person POV:

They push through and tumble out the door to the circular black room with all of the doors.

"Y/n!" Yelled Harry immediately.

"Ron — are you all — ?"

"Harry," said Ron, giggling weakly, lurching forward, seizing the front of Harry's robes and gazing at him with unfocused eyes. "There you are. . . . Ha ha ha . . . You look funny, Harry. . . . You're all messed up. . . ."

Ron's face was very white and something dark was trickling from the corner of his mouth.

Next moment his knees had given way, but he still clutched the front of Harry's robes, so that Harry was pulled into a kind of bow.

"Ginny?" Harry said fearfully. "What happened?"

But Ginny shook her head and slid down the wall into a sitting position, panting and holding her ankle.

"I think her ankle's broken, I heard something crack," whispered Luna, who was bending over her and who alone seemed to be unhurt. "Four of them chased us into a dark room full of planets, it was a very odd place, Y/n and Ron were floating for sometime—"

"Harry, we saw Uranus up close!" said Ron, still giggling feebly. "Get it, Harry? We saw Uranus — ha ha ha —"

A bubble of blood grew at the corner of Ron's mouth and burst.

"Ginny was hit in the ankle directly by a prophecy when we were running."

"And what about Ron?" said Harry fearfully, as Ron continued to giggle, still hanging off the front of Harry's robes.

"We don't know what they hit him with," said Y/n sadly.

"Harry," said Ron, pulling Harry's ear down to his mouth and still giggling weakly, "you know who this girl is, Harry? She's Loony . . . Loony Lovegood . . . ha ha ha . . ."

"What happened to Hermione?"

"I have no idea, but Neville found a pulse." Harry looked at the doors that no longer held the firey X's. "We've got to get out of here."

"Luna, can you help Ginny?"

"Yes," said Luna, sticking her wand behind her ear for safekeeping, putting an arm around Ginny's waist and pulling her up.

"It's only my ankle, I can do it myself!" said Ginny impatiently, but next moment she had collapsed sideways and grabbed Luna for support.

Harry pulled Ron's arm over his shoulder just as, so many months ago, he had pulled Dudley's.

He looked around: They had a one-in-twelve chance of getting the exit right the first time —

He heaved Ron toward a door; they were within a few feet of it when another door across the hall burst open and three Death Eaters sped into the hall, led by Bellatrix Lestrange.

"There they are!" she shrieked.

Y/n stood at the door, protecting her friends as she was the only one who wasn't supporting an injured person.

"Protego Totalum!"

That would block all of their spells......except the unforgivable curses.

A few spells bounced off the shield until Bellatrix yelled-

"Avada Kedavra!"

Of course, Y/n should know by now that she was born into a family of psycos.

That means she gets a psyco pass too, right?