Epilogue.

Epilogue.

might as well make it the most mainstream and make their daughter darcy OOPS

Ella's POV 

As I came back home from Louis', in which I was ecstatic to tell Harry about the news of him and Eleanor's engagement, since I had been helping him plan for months, Harry was standing right in front of the door, his arms crossed in anger.

I furrowed my eyebrows, walking towards him and leaning up to kiss him, in which he moved his face away from mine to avoid the kiss. 

"Harry? What's wrong?" 

"I think you should know Ella," Harry mumbled. 

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"You've been spending a lot of time with Louis lately."

"Yeah, we've been-" 

"Planning his engagement, yeah that's the story every time, just cut to the chase and admit it." 

What? What was he on about? "What are you talking about, Haz? Admit what?" 

"Stop acting so innocent, Ella. I know you've been cheating on me with him." I was shocked at what he had just told me. That wasn't true, and would never be true. Didn't he understand that I wanted him and him only? Isn't that what our marriage is about? Forever?

"I'm not." was all I could say, too much in shock to come up with anything else. 

"You are, Ella! She even said you were!" He began to raise his voice, and I was still too much in shock to comprehend everything he was saying. 

"What? Who?" 

"Darcy! She said you two kissed!"

"She's four, Harry-" I tried to keep my voice calm, but I felt so insulted that he thinks after 6 years of marriage I would do something like this to him. 

"And? She has eyes! She can see!" He yelled, "It wouldn't surprise me considering your past with him." 

"My past with him Harry? Are you serious? And what she saw was a kiss on the cheek, if you must know. Isn't that what friends do?" I defended myself honestly. 

"I find it hard to believe you two are just friends." 

"Harry, stop! I love you too much to do anything like that to you, I don't have feelings for anyone but you." I raised my voice slightly, and he let out a huff, still not buying what I was saying, even though it was nothing but the truth. 

We went back and forth like this for a good hour, before Darcy, our beautiful four year old daughter, appeared out of her bedroom. 

"Mommy? Daddy?" She wiped her eyes in tiredness, and I was ashamed that our fighting had woke her. Her stuffed dog was wrapped around in her arm, and her other hand was still rubbing her face. 

She walked to us, reaching her hands up to Harry for him to pick her up, then leaning to kiss me on the cheek, which made me grin. "Were you fighting?"

"No, baby," I said to her, running a hand through her hair, "Why don't me and Daddy put you back in bed?" She nodded, before resting her head on Harry's shoulder and letting us take her into her room, laying her down on her small bed. I tucked her in, kissing her nose and she giggled, and then I let Harry kiss her, before he sang her a short lullaby and we left her room after she had fallen back asleep, closing the door behind us and returning to the kitchen.