Chapter Fifty-Two.

Chapter 52.

Harry's POV

I made sure to get to Ella's house super early this morning, walking up to her doorstep and knocking. Minutes later, her brother opened the door, who I had grown to dislike, (yet I tolerated him for Ella), groggily looking at me with a confused stare.

He then took me off guard by punching me square in the nose and I stumbled a bit, but composed myself and clenched my fists together, knowing if I beat the shit out of him then today wouldn't be perfect like I planned.

"Fuck you," I hissed and he rolled his eyes as if I was some weak child.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Harry," he said and I looked at him, I guess Ella hadn't told him about us.

"Me and Ella have plans." Was all I muttered before pushing past him through the door and ignoring his groans as I walked to Ella's room, opening her door as quietly as I could so I wouldn't wake her right away.

I walked to her bed, gazing at her sleeping figure, smiling at how beautiful she was as she laid on her stomach, my t-shirt now crinkled and rolled up to her mid back, the covers barely covering her feet. Her bum was completely bare, aside from the sexy, so sexy, black lace underwear that it took it all in me to look away. Her hair hid most of her face so I bent down and sat on my knees, pushing the loose strands out of her face. Her lips were pursed as she slept, and her breathing was steadily heavy.

To say that I was infatuated with this girl was an understatement. She has me under her spell, where I hate myself when we argue or fight instead of hating her. It isn't just about wanting her anymore, I need her. I need those eyes that look at me like no one else has, I need that smile that can light up even the darkest room, and most of all I need her love and compassion for me.

It isn't safe for her to be with me, it's far too fucking dangerous and I should have never let myself get so close to her in the first place. But I just couldn't help myself. I've tried so hard, so fucking hard, to let myself keep her out of my fucked up life but I just can't stay away from her. She captivated me without even trying, just by being her. Being the Ella that everyone wants and lusts after in school, the one that guys only stay away from because I'm always by her side. The one that's always chosen to be on her own with only one friend, the one who's kind to the people who don't deserve it.

I know I don't deserve her. I know that she could do so much fucking better but she chose me. She took a chance on me after everything I've put her through, but she actually wants me for me, I don't know why but if she wants me, you're damn right I'm not going to let her go.

She's a drug, and I'm addicted to her.

I'd take a bullet for that girl. I've always been a selfish, sick, bastard, that didn't give a fuck about anyone else. But now I don't give a fuck about me. All I care about is Ella and keeping her safe. No harm will come to her when I'm around. I'll make sure I'm always protecting her, and someone will have to go through my dead body to get to her. She's all that matters anymore.

"It's not nice to stare," she murmured in her sleep, groaning a few times but still not bothering to move.

"I'm sorry baby," I murmured, reaching out to touch her face, "But why not stare at something so beautiful?"

Her cheeks flushed and she opened one eye, giving me a glare and turning over in her bed to hide the flush on her cheeks.

I chuckled before standing up straight before leaning down to Ella, turning her so she was laying on her back. I quickly got on top of her, supporting my weight with my forearms that laid on each side of her head.