Chapter Ten.

Ella's POV

I stood in the corner, messing with the ends of my brunette hair as I waited for the hour to pass.

Why am I even waiting an hour? I came, I can leave. Screw the hour.

I pushed myself off the wall and pushed through the dancing bodies of the people there and headed for the exit. I was almost out the door until two arms wrapped around me and pulled me back inside.

"I haven't seen you around here before. What's your name, babe?" Harry's raspy voice said in my ear. He was so drunk.

I pushed his arms off of me and turned to look at him. His eyes went wide and he looked at me.

"Ella? I didn't think you would come." He said.

"Yeah, well I don't either. I was just leaving." I said turning to walk out.

"No. Wait. You should stay. We're about to go play those lame ass party games and you should come." He slurred with a lazy smile.

"Fine." I gave in and followed him into what I assumed was the living room. He sat far away from me beside a girl in a tight dress and she latched on to his arm. I think I just threw up in my mouth.

"We're playing spin the bottle." A wasted Niall said. He spun the bottle and it landed on the girl beside me and she literally threw herself at him, making her drink beside her spill all over her lap. I stood up and excused myself to the bathroom, ignoring the the laughs coming from the group behind me.

I opened the first door and it was a bedroom, a boy and girl lying on a bed half naked with their lips locked. I quickly shut the door and left. Who doesn't lock the door?

After a few more tries, I found the bathroom and went inside to clean myself up. After I was hoping you couldn't see a stain, I walked back out and headed back to the living room until I heard my name. The loud music had now stopped due to all the party games going on so I could clearly hear the groups conversation. Their topic, was, well, me.

"I've tried to get into her pants since freshman year." I think, Zayn said.

"Why? She's seems very bitchy." One of the girls said.

"Tell me about it," Harry spoke up, "She's like in love with me or something. She's always all over me. I fucking hate that girl. She's obnoxious and bitchy and too damn annoying." Wow, Harry. I'm all over you? Seriously?

I just lost all my respect for him that I will ever have.

Now I will definitely not work with him because this is the last straw. Yes he is drunk but he still probably thinks the same things when he is sober.

I walked past them, not going unnoticed as I headed for the exit.

My house is far from here, it took me 30 minutes to get here and I'm glad I didn't wear high heels. It's already 11 o'clock. Was I really in there for that long?

--

I was now halfway home when I felt a drop on my forehead.

Why does it always have to rain in England?

I sighed and took my shoes off, carrying them in my left hand as it poured down rain, ruining my hair and dress. I was now shivering and trying to hurry back home, attempting to stay on my feet. But I didn't. The rain made the sidewalk slippery and I fell on my left knee, causing me to wince in pain and stand up. My knee has never been very strong because of an event in the past and now it just feels worse.

My knee was bleeding and hurting with every step I took that looked more of a limp. It slowed my walking so by the time I got home it was midnight and Aiden's car was parked in the driveway.

I limped up the steps and into the house, immediately getting attacked in a hug from Aiden.

"Where were you, El? I was so worried." He said and I weakly smiled.

"You don't even want to know." I answered, thinking of tonight's events.

I hate that I like Harry. I hate that I feel butterflies and I hate how sweet to me he is when we're alone. Why am I feeling like this towards him?

****************

OMG HIRED FOR STYLES IS AN AMAZING FANFICTION.

I love you! Please vote and comment(: