Chapter Twelve.

Ella's POV

Sunday came and I didn't have anything to do. Carter keeps bailing on me for Tyler and its really starting to make me mad. He's always promised me that he wouldn't give me up for him.

I literally have nothing to do.

I groaned and got out of bed. I slowly walked to the living room to find Melissa here. And she was sucking my brother's face off.

"Please get a room." I said and Melissa got off of him and glared at me.

"Oh hi Ellie-"

"It's Ella." I corrected her.

"Right. So I was wondering if you want to go to the mall with me today." She said 'sweetly'.

No. "Sure." I'd rather die. "Sounds fun." I fakely smiled and turned around, going back in my room to shower and get dressed.

--

I quickly got dressed and blow dried my long and wet hair. I ran a straightener through it and applied my makeup. Once finished, I checked my outfit, which was dark skinny jeans and Harry's 'Teenage Runaway' sweatshirt that I kind of stole from him when we were actually getting along and I put on a beanie to match.

I shoved my phone in my back pocket and got some money to put in my pocket just in case I wanted to buy something while we were at the mall.

I took a one last glance at my reflection and walked back out to see Melissa waiting for me. We told Aiden goodbye and we walked out the door.

"We're gonna walk. Is that okay with you?" She asked and I nodded.

We stayed silent as we walked down the sidewalk.

I didn't even realize we were going to be walking past Harry's house until we were only a block away. Once we had finally reached his house, I spotted him on his porch smoking a cigarette, his chest bare. I quickly looked away as he looked in my direction, and tried to hide the shirt I was wearing since it belonged to him.

I thought he hadn't noticed me.

But I spoke too soon because right as we were about to pass his house he shouted my name and I turned to look at him.

He was jogging towards us and I sighed.

"What do you want, Harry?" I said rather quietly. I wasn't even mad at him anymore. I couldn't be mad. I was just upset that he thought I was 'all over him'.

He glanced at Melissa and then back at me.

"Can we talk alone for a second?" He asked me. I looked at Melissa, who was now looking at us with a confused expression. I gave her pleading eyes to say no.

"Are you her boyfriend?" Melissa asked.

"No." I said at the exact time Harry was saying "Yes." I looked at him flustered, before Melissa said I could speak with him privately.

Harry gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his front porch.

"What do you need to talk about" I said emotionless.

"I wanted to apologize." He said.

"And why should I forgive you"

"Because I am really sorry. I was wasted as fuck and I was just jealous that you wouldn't sleep with me. I'm really sorry, Ella. I was the one all over you. I know you aren't in love with me." He said and I sighed.

"So you were bragging to your friends" I said and he slightly nodded.

"I'm sorry."

"Fine, Harry. But, This was the last straw but I guess you are forgiven. Just know I won't be going to anymore parties." I said and he nodded.

He looked down at me because of our height difference and we we both just stood there. We were in close distance and he started leaning closer as we looked at each other. Ella, don't let him do this.

He came closer.

Ella, stop.

I finally came to my senses and walked away without a word said. The awkwardness is getting worse.

"Wait." He said behind me.

I swiftly turned around to see him.

"Is that my shirt?" He asked and my cheeks blushed. I didn't answer and I turned around to walk away. Once I got back to Melissa, she was sitting on the edge of the sidewalk typing on her phone.

"Are you ready?" She asked and I nodded, trying to keep my mind off of Harry and the kiss we almost just shared.

I don't understand. One minute he hates my guts, the next day he's kissing me. Is he just trying to get in my pants?

My thoughts were cut off as we finally reached the mall and entered.

*************

Ermmm...Hi.

So, I just wanted to say that I love you and I'm sorry I haven't updated. This week has been stressful. I failed a math quiz and was threatened to be put in a lower grade class over one quiz. On top of that, I am still having drama that's been going on for over a year and yeah.

This wasn't the best chapter and hopefully and update will be soon.

I love you.

Byeeee. <3