Chapter Thirty-Nine.

Ella's POV

I laid across his chest in only his T-shirt. His chest was bare and the covers stayed right above his waist. My hair was a mess around my face but I didn't care. I was happy, too happy to care about anything but him.

"Good morning, beautiful," he mumbled into my ear and I giggled as he lightly nibbled on it, before kissing my lips just as he had done the night before.

I climbed off of his chest, kissing him once more before climbing out of the bed.

"Where are you going, baby?" He asked and I turned to look at him.

"I have to shower," I giggled and he immediately stood up, completely bare of any clothing. I closed my eyes and covered them with my hands in embarrassment.

"What? It's nothing you haven't seen before," I could feel the smirk on his face as the spoke. Arms went around my waist and his forehead lay against mine as I peeked through my fingers.

"You said you needed to shower, right?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes though I was giggling.

When I didn't answer, he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom, my laughs still unconfined.

"I love you, Ella." He mumbled against me before putting me on my feet and turning the water on.

As the water got hot, he looked at me, waiting for me to step in. I shook my head away shyly, turning away from him.

"You don't have to," he said from behind me, "but it's not much different than what happened last night."

"I'm scared," I mumbled shyly and he lifted my dropped chin up with his fingers.
"I love you, Ella. I won't hurt you, I promise," he said, kissing right beside my lips.

"I love you," I said back to him. He lightly pecked me on the lips before grabbing the hem of his T-shirt and pulling it off over my head.

He lightly lifted me up, even though I could step in myself, the water hitting my aching body right as I stepped in, drenching my hair.

He came in after me, letting the water pour over him and drench his hair as well.

I turned around in embarrassment, washing my hair quickly before he turned me around, grabbing my hands and intertwining our fingers.
He leaned in close, our lips barely brushing.

"You're so beautiful," he mumbled before kissing me with passion and I felt..loved.

But as he pulled away, a devilish smirk appeared on his face and I became fading away, replaced by the blonde that was in his bed not two days ago.

He grinded himself against her, kissing her with lust and not gently like he had once touched me. I watched, shocked as I stood bare in the bathroom. It was as if I was invisible to him now.

"Harry?" I tried to get his attention and he broke their locked lips. His eyes went dark as he looked at me with a stern look.

"I don't love you, I fucked you. That's all I wanted," he smirked, that evil smirk, before going back to the perfection stood in front of him. Tears streamed down my face as I stood there, not caring about anything anymore.

It didn't make sense. None of it made sense as I laid in my hands and knees, wondering why I still wasn't enough for him.

It was over. And I was done.

"Ella!" I jolted awake at the sound of Louis' voice. I was covered in sweat as tears continued to stream down my face. I choked out a sob as he pulled me into him, rocking me in hopes to control my crying.