Chapter Fifty.

Chapter 50.

Ella's POV

I groaned as I woke up, Harry still asleep. His head laid on my chest and his left arm resting on my legs.

I couldn't move or else he would wake up so instead, I reached to get my phone off the nightstand, unlocking it and immediately going to my skype app.

Carter was luckily online, and before I could call him, he had called me.

I answered and immediately put my fingers to my lips, signaling him to talk quieter.

He furrowed his eyebrows and I tilted my camera so he could see the sleeping Harry and he nodded.

"How have you been?" He whispered and I shrugged.

"So you and Harry are back together?" He furrowed his eyebrows and I nodded.

"It's a long story," I whispered.

"What did Louis think about it?" He asked with an unreadable expression.

I shook my head and he looked at me puzzled. "I'll tell you later." All he did was nod. After a while, we eventually said our goodbyes and I sat in silence, watching as Harry slept on top of me.

Harry stirred in his sleep before barely opening his eyes, looking up at me with a tired smile.

My hand went to his hair, my fingers rubbing though his curls, "Morning, handsome," I smiled at him, "sleep well?"

"Now that you're here? Yes, Good morning Beautiful." he said, "I wish it could be like this every night."

I smiled and pushed the curls out of his face, leaning down and kissing his forehead.

"Me too." I said.

"I say we stay in bed all day," he murmured and I nodded. He took his head off of my chest and sat up, letting me sit up as well.

"I'm serious, though. I want you to live here. With me." My breath hitched in my throat. Was he serious?

"I'll talk to Aiden about it, okay?" I said and he nodded.

"If you don't want to it's okay I just-" I put my hand over his mouth and giggled.

"I want to, it's just so early and when you're gone for Jay..." I trailed off.

"Then Louis can come when that happens." I furrowed my eyebrows at his words. "Please, Ella. Just talk to Aiden? I don't give a fuck about early." He said and I nodded. "I will."

I laid back down and Harry laid down beside me.

Me and Harry laid around watching lame Disney movies all day, I sat up with my head leaned against the headboard and Harry laid his head in my lap, my hands going to his hair and messing with his curls.

"Ella?" Harry said as the credits of Tangled showed up on the screen.

"Hmm." I hummed.

"I really love you. And I'm glad that you've stayed this long even though I'm an asshole." He said, turning to look up at me.

"I love you too," I smiled down at him and he reached up, grabbing my chin and bringing my face to his in a kiss.

"We should order pizza." He murmured.

"Or we could make pizza," I looked down at him and he smirked.

"What are you thinking, baby?" He sat up and I giggled, standing up off the bed.

An hour later we had returned from the grocery store with ingredients to make a pizza. We laid them across his counter tops.

Harry immediately opened the pizza sauce and I furrowed my eyebrows at him, giggling and putting it down.