Chapter Fifty-Six.

holy mother of gifs

Chapter 56.

Ella's POV

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Louis murmured as I put the rest of my things in my bag the next morning.

"I'll be fine, I have to face him sometime," I said with a smile.

"I know..but be careful. Please," he begged and I nodded, though I knew inside Harry would never physically hurt me.

"Oh and my mom made lunch. Everyone's downstairs if you want to come eat before you leave," Louis offered but I politely declined. I really needed to get home and check on Harry.

"I'll see you later, Louis," I gave him a hug after he had walked me to the door.

"Wait do you need a ride?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, I need some time to think. Harry's isn't that far from here, I'll be fine," I said with a smile before opening the door and shutting it behind me as I stepped into the chilly air.

I made my way to Harry's, luckily not getting lost as I thought of scenarios in my head as how this would go.

But I had to do it.

My hand shakily reached for the doorknob, turning it open since I knew Harry wouldn't care to lock it.

I quietly entered the house and closed the door behind me, before setting my bag down and searching for Harry, since I knew he'd be here considering his car was outside.

I walked to our living room and gasped at the sight of Harry, planted on the floor and leaning against the couch, a big bottle of alcohol in his hand as he tipped it back to take a big drink of it. The lamp that set on the side table was now shattered on the ground, and the coffee table laid on its side diagonal from the couch. I walked through the glass with my shoes, it cracking underneath my feet as I took steps towards him, knowing he heard me but didn't move other than to take another swig of the liquor.

I took a seat beside him, without saying a word, making sure to keep my distance as I pulled my knees up to my chest.

"You're right," he murmured, breaking the silence between us.

I didn't say anything.

"I'm pathetic," he said softly, and I took a deep breath, knowing he wasn't at all that, but I let him continue what he was saying, "I should have never let myself bring you into my life, but I couldn't help it, I'm so sorry," he said, and I finally sighed before turning to look at him. His eyes were bloodshot, he looked so weak and so pained, but I couldn't help but melt at the sound of his voice that I hadn't heard in what felt like years.

"You're not pathetic," I murmured to him after a long silence, my eyes watering at just the sight of seeing him so lost and unlike himself. Now that I had looked at him, I couldn't look away.

He finally turned his head to look at me, shaking his head in disagreement before looking away.

My Harry was in there somewhere, I just needed to find him. I quietly crawled to sit in front of him, resting myself in between his open legs as I sat on my knees.

He was refusing to look at me, but I watched him intently before gently reaching out and storing both of his cheeks, my face inches from his. His breath tasted of alcohol, but my breath still hitched in my throat at just being this close to him, and actually getting to touch his smooth skin, my heart still racing every time I looked at him, butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

He still made me feel the same way I did the first time months ago.

His eyes slowly flickered up to look at me, and after he finally had, he never looked away, though I could see him trying so hard to, trying to fight it.

"Please," I begged softly, holding back my tears, "Please come back to me."

Silence.

And then, It was as if something in him had clicked, and he wasn't fighting anymore. He leaned into my hands, closing his eyes as I rubbed his cheeks, a smile creeping up to my face at the fact that I have more of a chance of getting my Harry back.

He then wrapped his arms around my waist in a quick manner, rubbing his hands up and down my back as his face nuzzled into my neck and hair. My arms found their way around his neck, and I laid my head on his shoulder, trying to get as close to him as possible.

"I'm so sorry," he murmured against my hair and I didn't say anything, just embracing this moment.

He pulled his head away but his arms stayed closely around me, and nudged my nose with his, before leaning in slowly and kissing my lips, making it as passionate as we possibly could.

God how I missed this.

He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine, both of us breathless from the kiss we just shared.

We stared at eachother intently, and I searched for any sign of a negative emotion in those green eyes but I saw none.

He sighed as he looked at me, and I finally pulled my head away from his to crawl back and sit beside him.

"Did you really think I didn't love you anymore?" He mumbled, running a hand through his hair, leaning back against the couch.

I stayed silent, knowing it would answer him and he shook his head slowly.

He didn't say anything, just stood up to stand in front of me, before leaning down and wrapping his arms around me, picking me up bridal style.

I furrowed my eyebrows but let him carry me to the bedroom, before he softly laid me down on the bed, hovering over me.

"I'm so sorry," he murmured against my skin and I had a feeling he was apologizing for something else, but chose to ignore it as he dipped his head down to kiss it.

"Please let me show you how I feel about you, please," he practically begged and I softly nodded, giving him permission to show how much he said he loved me.

***************

hi

oops the drama isnt over yet

oops this chapter sucks

2fab4u