5 - Be alright (Cute/Romantic)

Imagine you are dating Justin Bieber for 4 months now. He is really busy with everything, like recording songs for his new album, photo shoots, and rehearsals for his upcoming tour.

You haven't seen him for a week, but Justin called you and he asked if you wanted to come over to the studio. He never asked that before so you are really excited.

It's 3 o'clock and you just arrived at the studio. You open the door and walk inside. You see someone standing in front of you and you walk towards him.

"Uhm, hi Sir, may I ask you something?,"

The man turns around. He looks mad, but maybe it is just his facial expression.

"Do you know where Justin Bieber is?,"

The man nodds and he says that he will bring you to him. The building is really big. You arrive at the room where Justin is. The man opens the door for you and you thank him. He smiles lightly and you walk into the room. You see Justin singing and Scooter is standing in front of him, watching him. There are also a few more people in the room. You walk towards Scooter and you stand still behind Scooter. Justin finishes his song and everybody starts clapping. Justin sees that you are also here, so he starts smiling. He opens the door and walks towards you.

"You're here!," Justin says smiling and he kisses you softly. Then he grabs your waist and hug's you very tight.

"I've missed you so much baby," Justin whispers in your ear.

"I missed you too," You tell him.

He looks at you and smiles, then he kisses you again.

"I have something for you," Justin says and he grabs your hand.

"Go stand here." He leads you to a place where you stand right in front of Justin while he is singing.

Justin opens the door and he put on his headphones.

He closes his eyes and the music starts to play.

Across the ocean, across the sea
Starting to forget the way you look at me now
Over the mountains, across the sky
Need to see your face and need to look in your eyes

You are watching Justin while he is singing. His eyes are closed and he is putting all his feelings into this song.

Through the storm and, trough the clouds
Bumps on the road and upside down now
I know it's hard babe, to sleep at night
Don't you worry

You listen to his voice and every word he sing, your feel that your eyes are tearing up. Suddenly Justin opens his eyes and he starts starring into your eyes. You both look at each other and Justin start to sing

Cause everything is gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Through the sorrow,
And the fights,
Don't you worry,
Cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

A tear falls down your cheek. You can't describe how much you love him. You can't tell Justin how much you love him like he tells you, with a song. You can see that he is singing with his whole heart, like he always does, but this time... This time he is giving that 120% instead of 110%. You feel so special.

You know that I care for you
I'll always be there for you
Promise I will stay right here, yeah
I know that you want me too
Baby we can make it through, anything
Cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights
Don't you worry
Everything is gonna be alright....

Justin finishes his song, and he put off his headphones. At first he is just staring at you, and then he walks towards the door. He opens the door and walks towards you. You put your hands around his neck and Justin puts his hands around your waist. His head is resting on your shoulder. He then looks at you and he wipes a tear from your cheek with his thumb.

"I wrote this song for you," Justin whispers and he smiles lightly.

"It was perfect, I love it," You say and you smile back at him.

"I love you." Justin says, he kisses your forehead, your nose, and finally your lips. You giggle and then you say

"I love you too."