90 - A New Tattoo? (Really cute)

Imagine Justin went away to do some 'stuff', but he never told you what he was going to do

It has been a few hours since Justin has been away, he left together with Ryan to do some stuff. What kind of stuff? No idea, but you let him go so you could spend some time to yourself.

Being on tour with Justin is not only a lot of fun, but also exhausting since you have to be there every night. You do this with all of your love ofcourse, but you're not used to it, so some time for yourself can be nice.

You look at your phone to check the time and you notice that is has already been 5 hours since they left. You decide to text Justin to see if he is okay

'Babe, are you okay? Planning on coming back soon? I miss u'

You wait but get not response any time soon. Suddenly you hear a familiar voice and your stomach instantly fills itself with butterflies.

Justin.

The doors of the room opens and Justin walks in.

"Babe!," he says as he walks in smiling towards you. You stand up and lean in for a kiss. He wraps his arms around your neck and plants a kiss on there.

"I have missed you, what have you been doing?," you ask in confusing, not knowing what Justin did in those 5 hours.

"Well, I have a surprise for you my princess," Justin smirks, forming a big smile on his face. You frown, what surprise?

"I got a new tattoo," he says smiling, leaving you in even more confusion since you already know about this.

"Justin, I know, it is on your face, didn't you think I've noticed? Besides that, you showed me a few days ago,"

Justin starts laughing a bit and shakes his head, he puts off his jacket and says

"I know honey, wait for it."

You watch Justin putting of his jacket, which leaves him standing there in this white sleeveless tshirt. There is some foil wrapped around his right upper arm.

He slowly pulls the foil off his skin, and some new ink gets visable.

"What does it say?," you walk towards Justin, who is smiling big time, while you are trying to see what kind of tattoo he just got.

As you take a good look you notice it is you, your face on his body.

"Justin are you crazy?!," you are a bit shocked and cover your cheeks with your hands.

"No babe, I'm not, take a good look at it, isn't it beautiful!," he proudly stats.

"It is, but, it's my face, I mean-,"

"I love you so much babe, stop, I have been wanting to do this for such a long time now. When I got my face tattoo I showed the tattoo artist a picture of you and he said he could do it. Well nobody has to tell me twice, because I directly told him I would come by today," Justin is looking at the tattoo the whole time, looking really proud. A big smile forms onto your face as you take a good look at the tattoo again.

"I wanted you forever with me, you are the love of my life and I know we will be forever together! I still had a blank spot left on this arm, I saved it for you," Justin looks up at you and smiles, leaning in for a kiss. You place your lips on his and wrap your arms around his waist.

"I love it Justin, it is beautiful, you are the sweetest. You couldn't make me any happier," you speak, looking at Justin who places a kiss on your forehead.

"This is forever," he mumbles, making you giggle.

"The tattoo I mean," he jokes, you roll your eyes and hug him even tighter.

You can cleary see what my inspiration for this imagine was right?

What do you guys think of his face tattoo?
❤️