34 - Drunk, again (Cute)

Imagine You are Justin his girlfriend. Justin has a party this night and you stay home, waiting for him.

You have been waiting the whole night for Justin to come home. Even though you know Justin will come home save, you just can't sleep before he arrives home. You want to know for sure he comes home save.

You hear someone unlocks the door and walk inside. Justin.... Suddenly there is a loud noise. You go out of your bed and walk downstairs. You see Justin, who is laying on the kitchen floor.

"Justin?," You say while you walk towards him. He looks at you and smiles.

"A-Amy, what are you do-doing here?," Justin slur, he is also laughing. You sigh. Justin is drunk. Again. Well, it's not that he is drunk everyday, but when he has a party, he comes always drunk home. Always. He always tells you that he will never drink again, but then you just laugh.

"Justin, are you drunk? Again?," You ask him. Ofcourse you already know the answer, but you just want to confront him with it.

"Dr- drunk?," Justin says. He is still laying on the ground, starring at the ceiling. You sigh and unbutton his jacket.

"How did you got home?," You ask Justin. He looks at what you are doing and he makes a weird face.

"Wh- what are you- you want...-" Justin looks at you but you interrupt him.

"No, Justin..." You look at him and he looks at you.
"No," You start unbuttoning his jacket again and you put it off.

"Oh," Justin mumbles.

"Justin, how did you get home?," You ask him again. You already told Ryan and Chaz that Justin can't get home by his self when he is drunk. The last time Justin was drunk, he walked alone towards home, and he caused many problems. You just don't want that to happen again.

"Amyyyy I-I love y-you," Justin slur. You look at Justin and he looks at you. He smiles. Well, he is still adorable but also annoying as fuck. You grab Justin his jacket and search for his phone. When you finally found it you search for Ryan his number and text him.

"Hey, what a-are yo-" Justin says while he tries to grab his phone but he fails.

Did Justin got home by his self?

You hit the send button and lay the telephone down on the table. Ryan directly texts back, because you hear Justin his ring tone. You open the message and it says

No.

You are a bit relieved.

"Let's go to bed," You say.

"Oh o-okay if you want i-it now," Justin blur. You lose your patience a little.

"Justin, I mean, let's go to bed and sleep, just sleep," You sigh and grab Justin his hands. You pull him up, so he sits down rightnow.

"Come on Jus, stand up," You say while you pull him up. When Justin finally stands up, he loses his balance and he almost falls, but you are just in time to catch him. You wrap his arm around his waist and Justin wraps his arm around your shoulder.You carry him upstairs. He lays down on the bed, and you give him a kiss on his head. Just when you are about to walk away Justin grabs your arm.

"A-amy," Justin mumbles. You look at him.

"I-i love you," Justin smiles but his eyes are closed. You lightly smile.

"I know Justin," You say, and you walk away.

You wake up to the sunlight that is coming trough your window. You rub your eyes when you suddenly remember last night. You go out of bed and walk towards Justin his bed. He is still asleep.

You sit down on his bed and stroke his hair. He makes some cute sounds, and open his eyes. He looks at you.

"Hey babe," He mumbles. He rubs his eyes and tries to sit up.
"Ahh," Justin says in pain. He lays back down.

"Headache?," You ask Justin. He nods.

"I was drunk again, I know," Justin says. You look at the ground.
"I'm really sorry," Justin says.

"Just like you are always," You say while you look up to Justin.

"I..." Justin starts.
"I just can't do anything about it, every time when i'm at a party I say to myself that I will one have one drink, but when everybody tells me that they will pay for a drink, I just can't say no," Justin says. He really regret it, like always.

"It's okay," You say. You lightly smile and so does Justin. He pulls the blanket up. You smile and lay down beside him. You rest your head on Justin his chest, and Justin kisses it, while he wraps an arm around you.

You both fall asleep again.

---

new imagine :)

One short question: Is there maybe someone who can make a trailer for me for my book I'm Over You? Message me!

love you all