The Answer - Part 2

Here's part 2, hope you like it. Just imagine the background on the Eiffel Tower and Logan wearing a tux.(Austin North in a tux = heaven -  the pic still gives me feels overload!)

*Logan's POV

I'm still kneeling on the floor with the box open and Jasmine's mouth has been like that for the past 5 minutes.  "Well, Jas, what do you think?" "Logan, I don;t know what to say. I mean, this is incredible, but-" But? Oh no! "But-? Do you need some time to think it over?" 

*Jasmine's POV

I just can't believe what has happened? Is Logan serious? Marriage at 18? "Jas?" I hear. Huh, I must have been staring into space. Actually, no I wasn't, i was thinking about the answer for him. "Do you need more time to think about it? " "Maybe." I notice the disappointment in his face. "Okay. But just so you know, I really do mean everything I said. Jasmine, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me, so just think it over and let me know ." I smile and step closer to Logan. I can see the confusion on his face. I wrap my arms around his neck and press my lips to his. He kisses back, making me smile through it. I pull back a few seconds later and we lock eyes, whilst holding hands. I smile lovingly at my boyfriend. (Picture) "So, is that a yes or a no?" I giggle and look away. "Yes. I don't need time to think about it. I love you.: "I love you." And with that, still holding hands, we connect our lips again, to confirm the start of the rest of our lives. 

Hope you liked this chapter, I loved writing it! Next one shot is planning to be Jasmine and Logan getting back together at prom.