Unchained Melody

Hope you like this shot and its another S4 one. Unchained Melody is like my favourite song right now and the glee version is actually my all time favorite one! This is a reenactment of the scene in Ghost.  

Jasmine's POV

I see Logan in the basement and I walk in with a huge smile, bitting my lip. "Hey Jaz." "Hey." I give him a peek kiss and I notice the big blush on Logan's cheeks. "So, you said you wanted pottery delivered here. Uh, why?", he asks with confusion and I laugh, looking down. "Because I thought we could have a little fun with it if you know what I mean", I comment giving Logan a smirk. "Besides, its messy and I kinda hoped we could maybe do the clay scene from ghost?", I ask with hope and Logan looks at me somewhat surprised. "Oh, right. Yeah, I guess. If I get to get a bit messy, I'm up for it.", she chuckles and I smile looking away.

Logan's POV

How could I not have seen this coming?! But hey, if its what Jasmine wants to do for our date, then I'm  gonna make her happy

How could I not have seen this coming?! But hey, if its what Jasmine wants to do for our date, then I'm  gonna make her happy. I know, I'm such a great boyfriend. Jasmine puts the music on and Unchained Melody (video) plays in the background. I help Jasmine with the clay as I sing along to the song, obviously surprising her and see smile constantly as I kiss her neck as the clay runs through my fingers (first image).  Jasmine slightly turns her head, facing me as I finish singing the song. After it ends, Jasmine looks at me surprised. "Wow. I didn't know you sang". I look down, smiling down to myself before she continues. "What can't you do musically?" "I don't know", I chuckle and Jasmine looks away laughing before facing me again. I find myself slowly leaning into her, turning an innocent kiss into serious passion. We start to slow down with the clay and Jasmine lets go, instead running her hands over my body, taking my shirt off.

Jasmine's POV

Logan, still kissing me, picks me up, allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist, spinning me around, making me smile through the kiss, before kissing him again

Logan, still kissing me, picks me up, allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist, spinning me around, making me smile through the kiss, before kissing him again. I run my hands over his back, eventually running my fingers through is hair, and Logan puts me down as we continue, getting on top of me (second image). This is way better than I expected it to be!

Hope you liked this one, The movie scene is just so bloody romantic, I had to do it!