You're the One I Want

Here's the Grease shot and its a S4 one.

*Jasmine's POV

In the basement, Logan and I are talking (top image). "So, you up for that Logan?", I ask. "Yeah, sure I could so pull off the Danny look!", he comments with a chuckle and I role my eyes. "You got that right."  I've talked Logan into going to a Grease festival kinda thing and I'm stoked! Grease is my favourite movie ever and I even have the Sandy outfit- the one at the end of the movie when she's all in black - my favourite part of the movie! We hear footsteps and turn around to see Lindy. "Oh, hey guys. Sorry, am I interrupting your date?" Logan and I get off the couch. "Actually no, we're just about to head out." Lindy looks at us questionably. "Oh, cool, where ya going'?" I get this excited feeling in me. "We're going to a Grease festival thing. Its that awesome?"

*Logan's POV

Lindy looks at me and Jasmine in surprise when she tells her about the plans. "Since when would you be interested in a Grease festival , Logan?", Lindy asks and I feel kinda nervous. The good thing about this, is I would be able to act like a cool, bad boy and the look for Danny is all black so that's really easy for me. "Well, I gotta admit, I'm actually pretty excited about this, especially with playing Danny Zuko. I mean, I'm hot." Lindy roles her eyes and I feel Jasmine snuggles closer to me. "Oh, yes you are." Our faces get closer and I attempt to lean into Jasmine until we hear Lindy. "Oh, for god's sake! Get outta here already, love birds!" I feel a blush heat up my cheek from Lindy's and Jasmine and I get our stuff and head out the door.

*A couple of hours later, at the festival, Jasmine's POV

This is awesome, especially now, because now that we've watched the movie, there's a contest to reenact the You're the One I Want scene, which is my favourite scene from the whole movie. (Its my favourite part.) Logan's already got the look, so I go and change into the black outfit, this is gonna be awesome.

*Logan's POV

Jasmine leaves to change and I gotta admit, I'm kinda nervous about this, cause I've never sang in front of a audience before, but its like karaoke and with amount of times Jasmine and I have seen Grease, I think I could so pull this off! As the music starts to play, Jasmine walks in with the Sandy look and my eyes go wide. "Sandy?!" 

*Jasmine's POV

I walk over to Logan dressed like Sandy, whilst he has the Danny look ready (second image) and notice his eyes wide

I walk over to Logan dressed like Sandy, whilst he has the Danny look ready (second image) and notice his eyes wide. In the movie, Olivia uses a real cigarette, but I use a sweet that is like a cigarette, making it more fun and like the movie.  What I love about this is not just that we get to reenact the scene, but how the festival looks like the carnival scene at the end of the movie, its awesome! "Sandy?!" I give Logan a very flirty look "Tell me about it, stud."

*Logan's POV