Season 4/Series Finale

This is how I would like the series to end, I made the gif. Might be similar to one of my other shots  with references.

Logan's POV

 The five of us are hanging out and Betty comes over, handing our smoothies. "Thanks", we all say illusion, laughing. I look at Jasmine nervously, holding her free hand, making her turn to me. "Uh, Jaz, there's something very important I want and need to ask you." She looks at me worriedly. "What is it, Logan? It's not bad is it?" I chuckle a bit, looking down briefly. "No of course not, but I think it would be better this way". I pull Jasmine off of the couch and onto the stage. She looks at me nervously as I grip both her hands harder. "Jasmine, when we first met in third grade and you hit me with my bag, I knew there was something I loved about you and that I wanted you to be my friend forever, but when we pretended to date, I knew you were always worth being treated special, because you are . And when I found out you liked me, I honestly didn't know what to do or if I liked you back, but when I did, I knew instantly that I not liked you, but loved you and that has never stopped. This has been the greatest year of my life, because of being with you".

Jasmine's POV

 I smile lovingly at Logan as he continues his speech, feeling teary eyed with joy

 I smile lovingly at Logan as he continues his speech, feeling teary eyed with joy. He is so romantic! "Losing you to another guy was the hardest thing I have ever had to do and when we broke up a bit in junior year, I thought I had lost you forever, until the greatest night of my life - when we got back together at prom and at that moment I knew I  wanted you forever, so_" Logan gets down on one knee, opening  a box, revealing one of the most gorgeous rings I have ever seen (second image) and my eyes go wide as Logan continues. "Jasmine Kang, would you do me honour of marrying me?" I stand there for a moment, speechless, but I feel a huge smile form across my face, biting my lip so hard, it starts to really sting. "Yes!"  Logan picks me up, embracing and spinning me, making me smile more than I probably ever have. He puts me down as we hear cheering from the crowd, allowing me to slowly tuck my head into his neck just like I did when he became my boyfriend the first time.

Lindy's POV

Betty, Delia, Garrett and I cheer like....crazy from what just happened!! "Looks like they approve", Jasmine comments, obviously blushing and smiling at Logan as we continue to clap (first image). I can't believe Logan finally proposed to Jasmine! Honestly, I always thought he would eventually do it, because of how in love they are, but now that he has finally done it and she has yes.....honestly, I think I'm gonna scream. I don't think I can begin to tell you how happy I am for them as I've always known they were pretty much made for each other and I have always supported them in being together despite everything they have gone through. They truly are soul-mates and I wish them all the best for the future.

Aw, hope you liked this one!