IDDI - Twilight Saga -Part 1- Breaking Dawn - Part 1 - Love Scene

Hey guys. So as I said, I'm skipping Eclipse and going straight to Breaking Dawn Part 1. I love the love scene in this part and the next part will either be when Jasmine finds out she's pregnant, the morning after or when Logan turns her into a vampire. Or maybe all, I haven't decided yet. And I remember saying that later chapters will get mature so I decided to do it for Twilight. Creds to the original movie for the dialogue. I can picture Austin without a shirt and jesus christ! I feel like passing out! I've seen him without a shirt and I have actually fainted! 😍

*Jasmine's POV

Later into the week of my honeymoon with Logan, I lie in bed  and feel tears run down my cheek at the thought of what I want - to be like him. Logan has said he will turn me eventually but I want love before being turned! Why won't he do it?! Is he really worried he'll kill me? I'll be dead either way, but live forever if I'm one of him - and its what I've wanted for years! I feel Logan's cold hand run across my shoulders. "Jasmine. You having a nightmare?" I still don't face him as I say, "No." Logan moves and hovers over me slightly.  "It was just a dream. It was a really good dream". He moves closer and looks at me with love in his eyes. "Then, why are you crying?" "Because I want it to be real." "Tell me". There really is only one way I can think of that is the best way to tell him. I get hold of the back of his neck and pull him forward.

*Logan's POV  

Jasmine pulls me forward and connects her lips to mine and a delicate kiss turns into passion, but I stop myself before going too far. I can't hurt her and I won't. "Jasmine, I can't." Jasmine sighs, still holding my neck. "Please. Please.", she begs as if to want to cry. I reconnect my lips to her's and find myself smiling through the kiss. Maybe everything will be fine....right?. I mean, its not like I'm gonna kill her at this....right? I turn Jasmine over so she's on top of me, whilst still passionately kissing her. With her arms wrapped around my neck, I take her vest top off as we continue and I find myself enjoying it more than I thought I would. 

So, that was part 1, will try to update asap. The scene would be longer, but unfortunately the scene in part 1 isn't as long as in BD Part 2. Hope you liked this one!