•You're Mine (Chapter One)

{EDITED}

(Oh my god HII!! I'm so excited for this book, hope you enjoy reading it as much as I'll enjoy writing it)

[Louis' P.O.V]

"No Liam! I'm not going that far just to get you your damn ice cream!" I yell, and he whines giving me a pleading look.

"No Liam! You want it? Go get it yourself." I groan, and he gives me a puppy dog face. I sigh and he gives me a pout.

"Please Lou? You never know you might even find a Dom there." he states and I grin. He might be right. I need a new Dom, I need one so badly.

"Fine." I say and his eyes widened, "oh my god really?!" He squeals, and I laugh nodding. "Yes mate, now, I'm off to get you your 'very special ice cream' so I'll see you later." I say air quoting the words very special.

He gives me a smile before I close the door, leaving the flat. Me and Liam brought a flat together after we finished high school, only because my parents kicked me out when I came out as gay.

Fucking homophobic bitches.

I get into the drivers seat and drive towards the ice cream shop Liam wanted me to go too. The only ice cream he eats, so every time I go there I grab a whole stock that would last him for about 2 weeks. This boy will always drive me crazy.

When I reach the shop, I park right outside it and get out. Locking the door before making my way in.

The place is like a restaurant but they only sell ice cream, milkshakes and other stuff along those lines.

There's also chair and booths where you can sit and eat and just talk. I walk up to the many fridges and was just about to grab about 5 containers of ice cream when I feel someone standing beside me, their stare burning right through me.

"Um? May I help you?" I ask, turning around slowly, looking up and that's when I see his face, my breath hitches.

He looks so beautiful, his tan skin, smooth face, piercing green eyes, long curly hair that falls over his face perfectly. His fit body. His tattoos peeking from his shirt.

"Yes, babe, I want you as my submissive." his soft yet deep voice speaks making my breath hitch again.

I would love to be his sub, but no one would want me. I'm a sub, I want to be a sub, but I'm demanding. Doesn't make sense? I know but that's just who I am. And how does he even know I'm a sub?

I talk back to my Dom's.

I swear at my Dom's.

I say 'no' to my Dom's.

I sass my Dom's.

I demand my Dom's.

It's just who I am now. I've changed. I used to be way better than this. I look back up at the angel, seeing that he was staring at me the whole time, fondly may I add?

"You won't want me as your sub, even if I am a sub, I'm far too demanding." I state and turn around going to grab the ice creams again until he stops me. His large hands grab my wrists pulling me back as he closes the door to the refrigerator. There weren't a lot of people here. So if this guy were to kidnap me no one would really be able to do anything.

I wouldn't mind though, or maybe I would because I'd miss Liam.

"I know who you are, I've heard about you. Come sit and we'll talk?" He asks but it sounded more like a demand.

I nod slightly and he smiles, still gripping my wrists and dragging me to a booth.

"What would you like to drink babe?" He asks me, another smirk creeping up onto his face. I blush slightly, looking at the menu list before deciding on a simple strawberry milkshake.