•You're Mine (Chapter Thirty One)

{EDITED}

[Louis' P.O.V]

I lay there helpless as Harry walks back into the room. Not daring to even glance up at him

He places some stuff on the bed before slapping me harshly across my right cheek making me jerk forward and cry out.

"You don't need to count" he says before he slaps another one as I groan out loudly.

He gives me 8 more and by the end of it I'm crying softly.

"I'm gonna put a cock ring on you" he warns and slips it on and I cry even harder. Not liking the piece of object.

"Now this is gonna be cold and is going to hurt" he said and I frown through my tears. He turns me around so now I'm facing towards him.

He spreads my legs more open so he has access to my hole and I gasp loudly when I feel something cold trailing along my nipples making me cry out and arch my back.

I look down and see Harry holding a ice cube.

He trails it to both my nipples and up towards my neck before trailing it down my stomach. And as soon as he reaches my hips the ice melts.

He grabs another piece which I didn't notice until now and circles it around my rim making me hiss loudly.

And ouch that fucking hurts.

"Ow" I whine and try moving around a bit but he places one of his hands on my hips preventing me from moving up.

"Doesn't feel good does it?" He asks as I cry loudly. The pain and just a hint of pleasure overwhelming me.

He then slowly pushes the small ice cube inside my hole making me sob loudly.

"Ow, no stop please" I beg as he keeps pushing it in with his long fingers.

"Shh. I'll make you feel better after babe" he says as I sob even louder.

And as soon as that's in I can immediately feel it starting to melt.

"Two more and then I promise to
Make you feel better, alright love?" He says and I nod through my cries.

He grabs another cube and does the same pushing it in deeper and then grabbing the third and final one and pushing that even more deeper as I cry loudly my body shaking.

"Shh.. It's done all done now love" he soothes me and wipes my eyes.

I nod as he smiles and leans down and pecks my lips.

My cock was starting to also hurt from not being able to be free.

"I'm going to loosen you up a bit okay?" He says as I nod and sniffle loudly. He squirts some lube on his fingers before pushing it in me.

I groan at the stretch as he pushes in 2 fingers at once. He scissors them in and out before adding a third and final finger.

He then pulls them out as I whine at the emptiness.

"Shut up" Harry grumbles before shoving in what felt like a vibrator.

Crying out loudly I arch my back as he shoves it in until it's touching my prostate. I moan loudly and gasp as I sob loudly when Harry walks out the door.

"Sir! Daddy! No! No!" I Cry out as I sob harshly.

40 minutes later Harry walks back in as I sob loudly.

"Daddy red please" I cry out as Harry quickly gasps and rushes over and pulls the vibrator out.

"Babe? Kitten what's wrong does it hurt?" He asks worriedly as he wipes at my face as I cry even more.

"The ring.. The ring please take it off" I beg as Harry nods hurriedly and pulls it off and before I know if I'm coming harshly. Not asking for permission. Nope. Nothing.

"I'm going to let it go this one fucking time Lou. Only because you called it red" he says as I sob harshly. Nodding.

"I-I'm sorry" I apologise

"Shh.. It's okay your okay" he says and unties me.

I sob and clutch onto him burying my face into his shirt and crying as he rubs my back.

And maybe about 5 minutes later I fell asleep on him.

*****

I wake up and look around seeing it was getting dark outside. I sigh and get up, the  lights were turned off.

All of them.

Weird.

I slowly walk towards the light switch and flick it on and gasp when seeing Harry pumping his dick harshly against the wall.

I was asleep on the couch.

"Ah! Omg no!" He yells out and quickly pulls his hands away.

I chuckle and rush towards and and rub my hands up and down fast as he groans and squirts out his semen.

"Ugh, Lou sorry did I wake you?" He asks as I Chuckle. "No, no" I say and kiss his cheek.

"Good, now what's for dinner?" He asks as I shrug.

"Anything you like" I say as he hums.

"What about stir fry?" He asks and I nod. So he smile and kisses me before walking over to the kitchen and starting on the food.

I decide to go take a shower since I did smell like sweat and sex.

And as I finish I walk downstairs stopping dead in my tracks.

(AN- new update sorry haven't updated for a while. Ily all)