•You're Mine (Chapter Eleven)

{EDITED}

[warning there's rape and stuff]

[Louis' P.O.V]

I stand there with a blank expression at the front door while Harry went up to grab his bags.

His leaving now. For 3 days which I know I won't be able to survive without him.

As soon as I see him starting to walk down with his duffel bag and suitcase I start crying softly.

Sniffling quietly, Harry says his goodbye to Zayn before walking up to the door. I don't look up and continue looking down.

The tears falling.

"Kitten" Harry says his voice soft and gentle. He hooks his hands under my chin and I slowly look up and gasp.

His eyes look glossy.

"Don't cry my love" he says and pecks my lips.

"Here Niall go out and put in the car I'll be out there in a sec" Harry says as he gives Niall his bags.

This is really happening.

"Daddy" I sob out and clutch onto his shirt.

"Shh.. Baby it's okay, I'll be back before you know it" he says and I sob even louder.

"Don't go" I mutter out and he sighs.

"Love" he says and pulls away slightly. Looking down at me.

"I promise to call you" he says making me nod slightly.

"I love you so much kitten, I'll call you before I leave and when I get there okay?" He says and I nod slowly sniffling loudly.

"Love you so much" he says.

"I-I love you too daddy" I say and he smiles hugging me once again before waving and starting to walk out the door.

I stand there watching and crying loudly but as soon as his half way to the car I cry loudly.

"Daddy don't go, please, please don't go" I sob and he turns around. Gasping and quickly rushing back.

"Baby" he breathes out.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry to, enjoy your flight daddy" I say and he smiles quickly kissing me again and rushing towards the car.

As they pull out I sob loudly as he waves before they drive off. I feel a hand on my shoulder and flinch slightly looking back.

"He'll be back before you knows it" Zayn assures me and I nod.

I close the door and I slowly walk up the stairs as Zayn frowns at me.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"To sleep" I say and he nods.

I walk into our room and look at the time. 8:30pm.

I sigh and wipe my eyes before changing out of my clothes and getting in bed.

*****

I wake up and look around the unfamiliar room.

More like a basement.

I look around and see that it's pretty dark and there's several drawers around the huge basement.

I try to get up but feel my hands tied tightly above my head.

I hear a voice and the door slam open making me let out a whimper.

Shit.

"You're finally awake slut" I hear a familiar voice say.