•You're Mine (Chapter Ninty Seven)

[Louis' P.O.V]

The next morning, me and Harry wake up and Harry tells me to et ready to go to the 'special' shop.

I immediately knew what he meant and grinned, so I got up and brushed my teeth and got ready while Harry went down to call up Trish to take care of the twins while we were gone.

Once I'm done I walk downstairs and I see trisha there and she smiles widely, bringing me in for a huge hug. Smiling, I hug back as Harry snaps a photos.

Pouting he chuckles and kisses me on the lips before we walk upstairs. We kiss Olivia and Amelia goodbye, they were asleep and so we walk back out and out the door and get into Harrys car.

"We'll go to maccas and get breakfast first okay?" He asks placing his left hand on my knee while the other one was on the steering wheel.

"Okay Harry" I smile softly and he hums turning the song on the radio higher as don't let down played.

Once we reach maccas we et out and Harry locks the door before he intertwines our fingers together, then we walk in and order breakfast before taking our order and taking a seat in the corner of the restaurant, in a booth.

Once were done we get back on the car and we talk about random shit before we eventually reach the store.

Grinning, I get out and Harry does the same and we once again link our fingers together before walking into the store.

Perrie greets us and they start taking so i wonder off to look at some toys.

My eyes widen when a see silver balls, God that looks so good.

I play around with the toy and I ignore Harry's presence when he walks over towards me.

"Put them down Louis, you walked off without telling-"

"I'm looking at the toys" I state simply and I gasp when he grabs my hands and takes the toy from my hands and places ten back to where they were.

"Bitch" I mutter, rolling my eyes and I glare at a few people who watch us while walking past.

"Get the fuck down, on you're knees Louis" Harry growls and I laugh dryly.

"You aren't being serious" I say as he glares at me. "On you're fucking knees Louis, before I fucking push you down and fuck you with the largest dildo here" he growls making my eyes widen.

Oh shit.

His gonna punish me here? In front of everyone? Oh fuck.

"Har-"

"Don't even start with me Louis! Just get the fuck on you're knees" he says angrily and I sigh softly, o get down on my knees and I whimper softly when I see people starting to look.

He doesn't even tell me what his gonna do and he starts taking my jeans off along with my boxers making me gaps and quickly go to pull them up, but his hands stop me.

"Don't even think about it" he says and I whimper loudly, trashing around slightly and he doesn't do anything for a while and I wince loudly when a harsh smack to my bum is felt.

A paddle, oh fuck.

He slams it down again and I cry out loudly, tears already falling down my face at the stinging pain.

"Ouch! Fuck stop" I gasp through my tears and I go to move away but he wraps his arms around my torso making me shake in fear.

"No, red please.. I fuck no, red, fuck, red, no" I mumble words I can't even comprehend, my brain was fuzzy and I couldn't feel anything.

I wasn't in subspace, but I felt-

My thoughts were interrupted by many voices and then I'm being brought into someone's arms.

Comforting me, not even caring who's arms they were, I just cry into them before I've finally calmed down.

I slowly look up and see Harry who was sighing softly while running my back still.

Gasping, I jump off his laps in fear, thinking he might punish me again but when I see a look of hurt cords his face it makes me confused.

"I'm sorry" I whisper as he opens his arms again, he was still sitting on the floor so I bend down and help him up before we hug each other.

People around the store coos before leaving which making me smile softly, though my bum was hurting, it was okay because Harry was with me and that's all that mattered.

"I love you Lou"

"I love you too Harry"

"Hey Lou?" Harry asks, still hugging me.

"Yes?" I ask pulling away slightly.

"You're mine" he whispers before kissing me.